HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG TUNA!

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
have a good one mate :thumbsup:

anything decent one can do once you pass 21 in finland? :teeth:

LineOne

The Cubase Man
now uve offended my feelings. i didnt know wat to write. it ent my fault the weed got me high lol

:'(

LineOne

The Cubase Man
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Happy burfday Tomi.

You ought to get your buns back this side of the world, now that you're legal and that.

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
Holy balls!! I have the same spelt name! I am honored :D

(isn't tomi pure hungarian?)

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
ahhh thanks yall :)

have a good one mate :thumbsup:

anything decent one can do once you pass 21 in finland? :teeth:
Cheers blad. Nah not really you can pretty much do everything when you turn 18. Except buy hard liquor but like who doesn't have a friend who's not 20.

my fav member is now legal begal
awwww thanks bruv :oops: you do know 16 is legal here right? :teeth:

Happy burfday Tomi.

You ought to get your buns back this side of the world, now that you're legal and that.
You know what I so WANT TO. China or Thailand. Maybe both. Rent a motorcycle or something and drive around the eastern lands. That's what I'll do on my next holiday I think. I'll be sure to give you a shout if I come anywhere near to China (y)

Holy balls!! I have the same spelt name! I am honored :D

(isn't tomi pure hungarian?)
WHYYYYY GOD WHY????

logikz

I Am Not The King
HAPPY B-DAY TUNA THE CAT OF SAILOR MOON LUNA THE BURGERS FROM BIG KAHUNA THE TRACKER GROUP AND COMIC STRIP LAGOONA THE MAN WITH A PASSION FOR SCUBA THE VIRTOUSITY OF PLAYING THE TUBA THE MAN WHAT ALWAYS WIN NEVER LOOSER THE GRAND SHAGGER OF ALL GIRL WHATS CUTER, HES CARING AND MODERN, ALWAYS WILL HE LUBE HER