Happy birthday to..

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i find that heart to heart/penis to arse logo offensive.

happy birthday mullah have a nice one and go wreak havoc tonite.

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Boh!!! Cheers people, never knew ya cared! *wipes tear from eye*

Well as you can see from the time of my post, my b'day was pretty lame, mainly due to me breaking my hand yesterday znd also catching a fuck-off nasty cold!!! More importantly, I cant mix for 2 weeks!!!!! WTF!!!!!! And I got the new Twisted album today!!!

But I get paid at the end of the week, so fear not, some h-core b'day celebrations are coming up for the weekend!!!!!!

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by sdm

Mulla has been busy in da studio too :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stuuu man, where the fuck did u get that?! Shit, thats some serious old skool bizness from back in the day!!! I reckon 1992'll be feelin dat tune - I'll hook u up with a dub mate!

Novantadue
VIP Junglist

Mülla's oldschool bumpercar building. Now on sale in the used section at www.cosmont.it While your there be sure to check out their ultra sexy matterhorn ride.

I can only hope that my birthday gets this much fan fair. Get it? Fair? Ohh how I crack me up!:crazy:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Ah you lot didnt realise I was so multi-talented did ya??? Yoghurt Manufacturer, old skool fairground rider creator PLUS Im signed to Love Records!!! - who else has all that on their CV eh?

Sometimes I swearmy talents are wasted in dnb!!!