Happy Birthday :D

Caoimhe***

Can you feel the bass?
yeah got about 8 of those at my party on saturday there! they all got swiftly downed wen we all came back from the club though!

the proper messy celebrations start this saturday, theres over 30 of us hittin ibiza for a week :D then im goin straight from there to London to start uni! some week its gona be! :D

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
yeah got about 8 of those at my party on saturday there! they all got swiftly downed wen we all came back from the club though!

the proper messy celebrations start this saturday, theres over 30 of us hittin ibiza for a week :D then im goin straight from there to London to start uni! some week its gona be! :D
Hahaha awww, well I'm sure you'll hav an amazing time, and be sure to say hi to me at Ram if you see me. I'm sure one of us will recognise the other at some point. :D x x x

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
How many people are trying to get fired today Brof? Can I not even go into a Happy Birthday thread without seeing a mutilated cock?

I am allowed to view Pweld Happus at work, I suggest you stick with this.

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
Ahhh I remember those days. I also had a headphone socket so I could listen to youtube/record websites all day long.

I think I have listened to the entire backcatalog of dnb on juno.