Happy accidents

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
I've been making this tune the whole night, it's now 6 am. I had been really stuck with it, could not think of anything silly to do with it, then FL bugged on me and copied the fx from a lead channel to my amen break. Instant success. Also managed to create a huge lead reece type of sound by accident, was trying to pitch bend a sample and it had a crossfade loop in it... magical!

I've been making this tune the whole night, it's now 6 am. I had been really stuck with it, could not think of anything silly to do with it, then FL bugged on me and copied the fx from a lead channel to my amen break. Instant success. Also managed to create a huge lead reece type of sound by accident, was trying to pitch bend a sample and it had a crossfade loop in it... magical!

kama accidently the whole production...

but sometimes i think my tunes are jkust a colelction of wonderful accidents? :confused:

I guess everyone of us have those and they make us learn a lot.
You are here messing around and then you try to move this knob or move this fx and a holy light appears on your daws enlightening your speakers and flooding you with joy and suddenly you are thankfull to the Lord.
The whole thing is about learning from that, not just use your luck once.

Oh and dont think I'd leave unused such a perfect opportunity to post a clip of a tune to the production forum instead of the new tunes forum!

It's genius really, how I manage to do these things. Maybe it's because I have such a large cock.

Attachments

• Hoard_clip..mp3
    876.6 KB · Views: 52
fuckin hell kama. thats a pretty beasting little reece u got goin there!

happy accidents ftw. (y)

I've also heard that the size of ones genitalia has a lot to do with their production skills. In essence ---> FAT COCK = PHAT TUNEEEEZZZ

fuckin hell kama. thats a pretty beasting little reece u got goin there!

happy accidents ftw. (y)

I've also heard that the size of ones genitalia has a lot to do with their production skills. In essence ---> FAT COCK = PHAT TUNEEEEZZZ

ah, that explains alot...

Oh and dont think I'd leave unused such a perfect opportunity to post a clip of a tune to the production forum instead of the new tunes forum!

It's genius really, how I manage to do these things. Maybe it's because I have such a large cock.

instantly reminded me of..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom