Happy 41st Birthday

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Borf™, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

To my main man..........

BLACK HOMO!

Looking good for your ages babes xxx

2. mansell

mansell husk basically*

Happy birthday gorgeous... such a shame your gay.

3. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Happy Birthday Sanchez!!!!

4. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

Happy Birthday beautiful

x

5. APERone

APERone YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.

Free hj when I see you next time guy

6. Black Homo

Black Homo Active Member

Thank you people for your kind messages, to celebrate im off to a party then its back to mine where im going to attempt to fist myself with a boxing glove on

I have pm'ed invites to various members so i expect to see you guys laters

cocks

7. the_voice

the_voice Active Member

I LOVE U SO MUCH

8. the_voice

the_voice Active Member

Ashley, your propa gay rude boy. Tall, stocky as fuck, always with the white nike airs and da blue trackkies, or tight blue jeans, and a white vest usually, cap stickin up at an angle. Every Friday and Saturday nite, out on the town with da bois, after sum prime young boy meat. Fucked his way thru half the boys in Maidstone, but always hungry for more. Woz getting close to his birthday this weekend too, and hadn’t had some ass for a good two weeks, woz fuckin beggin for it!
    “Fuck geez, some bruv’s hole gonna get sore tonight!” he kept sayin as they were getting ready to go out. Had a few zoots before headin out, den they were straight to the bars. Few pints, some doubles and some sambukas, and they were getting a bit more lairy.

Next bar, his mate reece was already pullin some lush Swedish boy, his hands strait down his panties. By the time they got to the club, they were all fuckin lashed. And off came ashley’s vest. Buff six pack, dragon tattoo going round his left bicep, white calvin klein boxer rims stickin up outta his jeans. Still with his cap on. Ashley was fuckin horny by now.

He noticed another group of chavs in the club, bout 6 of em, a couple of em were together, makin out, but there was a guy he noticed most- kinda standin near the back of the group, longish curly blonde hair, blue and white striped Mckenzie polo-shirt, collar up, tight blue jeans, and hi top nikes. He looked kinda shyer than the rest, but he noticed ashley starin at him and smiled and looked down. Gorgeous little boi ashley thought, and a fuckin prime ass on him too.

Ashley walked round the group like he was passin em and then turned in at the last moment and grabbed his ass. “easy bruv, what’s ya name lad”. “Jake, and you?” “Ashley. You’re a fucking angel bruv, you know dat?” “thanks man, you aint too bad yourself”. With that they were all over each other. Ashley’s tongue down his throat and his hand straight down jake’s backside rubbin his fuck hole. You could see jake was lovin it letting out little moans and ashley lickin up an down his neck. Ashley always went too far on the dancefloor but dis time he wanted to get out quick he was that horny. “you need a good seein to boi, come with me yeah.” Ashley led him off the dancefloor and they headed to the boy’s toilets.

There was always shit goin on in the toilet cubicles but Ashley wanted the whole toilet to himself this time. There were a couple of lads pissin in the urinals but both cubicles were free. “You wanna give us some space bois” he said to the guys pissing. One of the guys was like “what the fuck you sayin bruv?” but Ashley was on it in a second. “Get the fuck out before I snap your jaw boi”, fronting the boys before they chipped off quickly. Ashley locked the door behind them. His cock was already out, and fuckin hard too, drippin with pre cum. “Got about 5 mins before the bouncers clock us innit. Nuff time to get me a piece of that fresh little boi cunt”. “haha, fuck yeah” Jake said, wiping the pre cum off Ashley’s prick and licking his fingers.

Ashley turned Jake around and pushed him up against the toilet sinks. Then he pulled Jake’s jeans down to just below his ass so his tight, pink little hole was showing. Ashley was examining Jake’s fuck hole, pulling his ass cheeks apart, and rubbing his hand up and down it. Not a hair on it. Smooth as fuck. “Fuuuuuuck yeah boi. That’s mine.” With that Ashley was in there, bending down eating Jake’s fuck hole out. He was licking it furiously, then spat in it and fingered the spit in.
    Then he knelt down, pulled Jake towards him by his hips and dug his whole face in, eating as much of it as he could. He must have been in there for at least 20 secs, and he had such an angry look on his face when he pulled out. “Gonna fuck you raw boi”. Ashley stood up and pulled Jake towards him, back first, Ashley’s hard on rubbing up and down the groove of Jake’s ass crack. They kissed over Jake’s shoulder, then Ashley licked all over jake’s lips, face and neck.

With Jake bent over the sink, still with his jeans just below his ass, Ashley slid his bell end in slowly but then suddenly plunged in deep. Jake screamed out but Ashley kept pulling out and in again, loosening his fuck hole slowly. “Fuck that feels good man, fuck it harder,” Jake moaned. “Don’t you worry bout that boi” Ashley said cheekily. Ashley was pulling Jake’s hips towards him every thrust, so it was slapping his ass on Ashley’s chest, and Ashley ploughed deeper and faster as he went. Ashley was like a fuck machine, pounding that fuck hole open, groaning intently with gritted teeth.

“You gonna fuck my cock boi?” Ashley said. Ashley stopped moving and Jake started banging his ass up against Ashley’s cock. “That’s fucking fit lad” Ashley said, spitting down on his cock as it was being fucked, to loosen Jake even more. Ashley then slid his hands round Jake’s hips onto his cock but pulled him up so they were both standing, and Ashley started fucking him with upwards motions.

“Bet you like gettin fucked by a real lad, don’t ya boi”, said Ashley with his face right up to Jake’s neck. Jake just groaned, the pleasure and pain so intense by this point.
    “Fuuuuck yeah….. aaaaaah I’m cumming” groaned Ashley. He shot his load right inside Jake and slowed down his thrusts as the cum dripped out of Jake down Ashley’s cock.
    “I’m gonna cum too” Jake said and shot a fat load right over the sinks. Ashley pulled out and pulled Jake’s jeans up, then wiped Jake’s cum off the sink with his fingers, licking them all clean after.

“You got a sweet hole boy, gonna get me another fuck on that again soon” Ashley said, rubbing Jake’s ass and giving him a cheeky wink. Then he zipped his jeans up, unlocked the door and walked out, leaving Jake there rubbing a sore, well fucked ass as the bouncers ran in.

9. Black Homo

Black Homo Active Member

Voice, do you want me? I hope you know i like to be dominant during ass sex. I'll go gentl on you though, if u like - Ill lube you up with my own saliva

xoxoxx

10. APERone

APERone YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.

Voice, cliff notes PLEASE! You're killin me smalls
    [​IMG]