Hans Zimmer - Time (Titan Remix)

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
sounds good, but the song is pretty simple.
I don't know if you get me.
Adding more than a crash to that intro and bridge, like reverbed-delayed breaks, airy "swosh-es", spacial square waves drained into reverb... you know all that stuff that makes you not to fast forward the intro...

apart from that, sound is good ;) good job

TitanDNB

sounds good, but the song is pretty simple.
I don't know if you get me.
Adding more than a crash to that intro and bridge, like reverbed-delayed breaks, airy "swosh-es", spacial square waves drained into reverb... you know all that stuff that makes you not to fast forward the intro...

apart from that, sound is good ;) good job
Thanks for the feedback. I didn't want to add so many effects and stuff because it would drift away the main aspects of the song which are the piano & strings, and seeing as the original is all orchestral; I wanted to keep it like that, but ofcourse make it more modernised and enjoyable hence the different piano. I'll probably go back to it in the future. But for now, I just wanted it to be clear, joyful and a happy vibe to it.

You can probably tell that I'm not an expert. I still have alot to learn I guess. :) I've only been using FL Studio for 2 months.

AzeRoon

eidam Cheese
I was thinking about remixing this one, too, but I prolly won't since there are many remixes already.

However, as Neomind mentioned before, it sounds abit simple. There're too many high frequencies making it sound a rather flat and dry and the kick is too weak.
Play with effects a lot. :)

It sounds good though! Not bad for a person who composes for two months. Keep learning :)

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
Two months or whatever, sounds pretty solid.
Creatively there was plenty of room to make the tune your own, and you didn't really.
The main drop sections are a little squashed for my taste(opinion).

s'alright tho