Hans Zimmer - Time (Titan Remix)

sounds good, but the song is pretty simple.
I don't know if you get me.
Adding more than a crash to that intro and bridge, like reverbed-delayed breaks, airy "swosh-es", spacial square waves drained into reverb... you know all that stuff that makes you not to fast forward the intro...

apart from that, sound is good ;) good job

sounds good, but the song is pretty simple.
I don't know if you get me.
Adding more than a crash to that intro and bridge, like reverbed-delayed breaks, airy "swosh-es", spacial square waves drained into reverb... you know all that stuff that makes you not to fast forward the intro...

apart from that, sound is good ;) good job

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't want to add so many effects and stuff because it would drift away the main aspects of the song which are the piano & strings, and seeing as the original is all orchestral; I wanted to keep it like that, but ofcourse make it more modernised and enjoyable hence the different piano. I'll probably go back to it in the future. But for now, I just wanted it to be clear, joyful and a happy vibe to it.

You can probably tell that I'm not an expert. I still have alot to learn I guess. :) I've only been using FL Studio for 2 months.

I was thinking about remixing this one, too, but I prolly won't since there are many remixes already.

However, as Neomind mentioned before, it sounds abit simple. There're too many high frequencies making it sound a rather flat and dry and the kick is too weak.
Play with effects a lot. :)

It sounds good though! Not bad for a person who composes for two months. Keep learning :)

Two months or whatever, sounds pretty solid.
Creatively there was plenty of room to make the tune your own, and you didn't really.
The main drop sections are a little squashed for my taste(opinion).

s'alright tho

Back
Top Bottom