Hannibal Selector - This is not a test e.p

Dark/minimal/jump up drum and bass ep forthcoming on Allowance Records

release date - 03/07/15

11193313_378846845636893_110054891294483048_n.jpg

damn work laptop wont alllow soundcloud, my browser is too damn outdated, and i dont have the rights to install shit, nor can i upgrades stuff and to be honest, this laptop is on some punk shit. if i donwload an executable, i can run it, then and there, but if it would take actual installing im assed out. most apps do need a bit of install wizard, even if its just a service pack to some codecs or whatever, itll come cavorting on your screen (special needs helmet, minder, mmmmmrreerrrr what else is it @Rusket used to be kitted with?) with title music and user agreement on 50 plus pages, thats how the world works these days. and making light of it is all well and good, but if this laptop is going to be worth more than jack shit and mean something other than "arbeit macht frei" to me, i have to hunt mad outdated old ass no vst support having cripple ware versions of daws and editors and standalone vstis .see there is a whole gradient range, a scale if you will, of "outdated".

i guessed it though, jumpup was my first guess, wheres my cookie!

damn work laptop wont alllow soundcloud, my browser is too damn outdated, and i dont have the rights to install shit, nor can i upgrades stuff and to be honest, this laptop is on some punk shit. if i donwload an executable, i can run it, then and there, but if it would take actual installing im assed out. most apps do need a bit of install wizard, even if its just a service pack to some codecs or whatever, itll come cavorting on your screen (special needs helmet, minder, mmmmmrreerrrr what else is it @Rusket used to be kitted with?) with title music and user agreement on 50 plus pages, thats how the world works these days. and making light of it is all well and good, but if this laptop is going to be worth more than jack shit and mean something other than "arbeit macht frei" to me, i have to hunt mad outdated old ass no vst support having cripple ware versions of daws and editors and standalone vstis .see there is a whole gradient range, a scale if you will, of "outdated".

i guessed it though, jumpup was my first guess, wheres my cookie!
actually, its more dark and minimal lol but has jump up elements i guess. no cookie for you~! lol

Back
Top Bottom