hangover cures..

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist

can't believe its taken me so many years.. woke up this morning feeling fucking rank.. proper ruff.. had a cheeky snifter and been fine since...

also.. bacon sammie.

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
yeah a good old livener will sort you out on a hangover, 30mg codeine gets you fixed pretty quick as well, also a ncie strength tab would help you through the day, basically anything that gets you wasted again!!

oh and thos new aloe vera drinks and those monster coffees, they sort you out

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
  1. look you numbnuts i went to work in a leather jacket, and i didnt wear it back, SO NO WONDR I COULDNT FIND MY DAMN KYS. so, you know. i been lockd out. sat outside my own door for 1.5 hours, and IT WASNT sO YOU cOULD noob-post about jerk-balls neither, i suffrd for your sins, and i wont have you making a mockry of the scripture
the only hangover cure is this:
diazepam and opiates
alcohol, the stronger but smoother mixed the better (as in cocktails, bloody mary in particular, but be creative, ave fun with it, i am particularly partial to red wine)
fatty foods, pizza, burgrs, pasta, a big old greasy meal
shower, bath if possible

pass out in front of cartoons, sharing harpoons, in your room with david and stephan

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Its all bollocks.

If you wanna sober up, water, fuck loads of water with electrolytes added.

If you want to postpone yout hangover, drink more alcohol.

If you want to ease the symptoms take cocaine & codeine, but then run the risk of being a spangly zombie.

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
yeah, being rammed by a rwandan war lord is not the best way to get over a hangover :teeth:

IMO sex is a bit to active for me on a hangover, wouldn't mind getting a BJ though, that would work nicely!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Its all bollocks.

If you wanna sober up, water, fuck loads of water with electrolytes added.

If you want to postpone yout hangover, drink more alcohol.

If you want to ease the symptoms take cocaine & codeine, but then run the risk of being a spangly zombie.
^
sad dad just recently completely domesticated and just doesnt have it any more