POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
a jog
a shower
dropping a choccy otter aka releasing a hostage
lucozade from the shop and a bacon butty
one heaped tablespoon of glucose and 2 pints of water
1000mg vitamin C
sit on the comp in a hoody, with the hood up , listening to tunes untill 3pm ... 3pm being the magic time when hangovers subside .. usually around 12 hours afer you stopped drinkn
if you got a mrs, get her to cook a fry up , give you a blow job , then have a hot bath ... buy your self something on ebay aswell.

order dominos pizza , they deliver in the morning / day

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
oh yea of course ... a shot of Jack Daniels .. or whatever spirit you was drinkin lastnight . althougt ive tried hair of the dog before and felt worse, maybe i didnt have enough .. down a large glass of wine maybe.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
depending on the type of hangover... i have 3 main life savers

more beer
lucozade
kfc crushem

in time you will learn wich cure is appropriate for which hangover!

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
mcdonalds milkshake, fried food and a splif then a nap on the sofa watching family guy re runs
I actually went to macdonalds at 9.15am, those fuckheads wouldn't give me a happy meal because it was breakfast menu only time....

---------- Post added at 12:45 ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 ----------

I usually find growing up a bit helps.
I have a while longer before I need to start worrying about that :D

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah, its long... :D

But really & truly, hair of the dog, I had the worst hangovcer i've had in about 5 years yesterday though... Throwing up till about 10pm from around 7.30am when I woke up, honestly felt like crying at a couple of points lol.

Once i'd managed to keep some Lemonade down, 2 shots of Wray & Neph with Lime fixed me up quick sharp.

My kidneys are screaming today though :(

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Things u will need:
Bucket
Sellotape
Running water
Cooking oil
Lighter
Internet acess
Pen and note pad

Half fill bucket with water, dip head in bucket, create a water tight seal using the Sellotape, if u have trouble getting upright, stay upside down, this is not a problem!
Log on to a wank site of choice, cover penis in oil, gentley set penis on fire and proceed to masturbate!
Once completed sample ur own brand and jot down your findings using the pen and pad!
It's is now safe to remove your head from the bucket!
If your hangover remains why not try some aspirin like everyone else :)

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist

that is soothing enough to cure a hangover.

failing that just watch optimistic by absinthe films. snowboarding movie, in which it states "hangovers are quite relaxing"... and one you know that they really are

Last edited by a moderator: