DnB Hanging It Up...

Derelicts Of Tomorrow

Founded 1977
VIP Junglist
After 21 years of ups and downs in the American DNB scene I have decided to call it quits. It is such a f****** fad, joke I mean, in the US that I cannot continue to allow myself to be a part of it any longer. My love for drum and bass will never die but I have simply lost my drive, and will pursue it no longer except for my own enjoyment. I have 19 years of samples collected and am willing to open my sample bank to anyone interested so drop me a line and I'll hook you up. Until then, Godspeed ;)

Label and release obligations

I feel your pain with that one... My tracks are at the standard I can get them released through fairly decent labels but I feel it's hard to get much recognition and free downloads get more notice unless it's a big label, I do it for enjoyment too... although I haven't given up on the release side of things

Damn man, I know you had heavy thoughts on this earlier this year. Sorry to hear you are giving it up but am sure you'll be back eventually.

Mind hitting me with those samples? Until the next tune man!

Every chapter's gotta end at some point bud, best of luck with the ones that still lay ahead. If you end up doing a sample pack, please let me know. Access to a 20 year collection of samples would be very cool to have and will very likely inspire some cool new ideas for me.

I feel your pain with that one... My tracks are at the standard I can get them released through fairly decent labels but I feel it's hard to get much recognition and free downloads get more notice unless it's a big label, I do it for enjoyment too... although I haven't given up on the release side of things
I still have a few forthcoming tunes to be released so I'm not 100% done just yet ;)

Back
Top Bottom