Hamilton - You Had It

Mikkandro

COPENHAGEN
VIP Junglist
I kinda like it, the vocal is nice. Would love to hear a version where it is not dropped with that horrible (Delta Heavy or Loadstar?) tune.

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
Sounds the same as every other high pitch screechy track from every other producer that jumped on that bandwagon. In fact, I swear Delta Heavy already released this track on their EP a few months ago.

I can't believe how many producers have gone into the studio and come out with this exact same thing, and even worse than that, I can't believe they're not all embarrassed to have it played out.

Sounds the same as every other high pitch screechy track from every other producer that jumped on that bandwagon. In fact, I swear Delta Heavy already released this track on their EP a few months ago.

I can't believe how many producers have gone into the studio and come out with this exact same thing, and even worse than that, I can't believe they're not all embarrassed to have it played out.
It's in the mix mate!!!

Binary_UK

Binary.
VIP Junglist
To all those saying the screech, its a tune mixed over the top, Hamiltons is that lovely bouncy bass behind it, which sounds fat to me!