DnB Hamilton - Schema EP [RAMM136]

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
No audio as far as I'm aware, just saw this as a pre-order up on redeye.

Tracklist:

1. Push
2. F**k It Up
3. Get Together
4. Overdrive (2x12" vinyl EP)
5. The Way I Feel
6. Brainstorm VIP
7. Your Love
8. You Had It
9. You Had It (Radio Edit) (digis only)

Personally can't wait for this, been a while since we've had some fresh Hamilton beats, I'm sure it's gonna be quality.

Last edited:
If anyone finds some audio post it here, I'm curious about it

edit: (just saw your post)

F**K IT UP

WHAT A TUNE!

Last edited:
Waaaaaaaaaat?! Good god. The only tune I don't feel is Your Love and I deffo prefer original mix of Brainstorm. The rest is epic, especially You Had It and Overdrive.

F*** It Up is basically Swag vip (original is better tho)

rest is pretty ok some bangers in there, am prolly gonna bag the digital package

pretty big, has been a while since hamilton has released anything, last tune of his I bagged was rich kids

F**k it up, Overdrive and Get Together are the standouts here, not really keen on any of the tunes not on 12", so props to RAM for choosing the best tunes for vinyl

Great EP, I think that it is very varied, but still very well executed. Maybe the tunes don't have as much shelf life though, but I will just wait and see which ones will continue being awesome and stand the test of time. Right now, I really like most of the EP with Get Together being the stand-out, as it reminded me a lot of one of my favorite tunes, Deep In My Heart.

The variety is the only thing I'm not so sure about :teeth: It's true it doesn't sound monotonous or samey, it's just you can tell straight away who has produced it. Loving it though, Hamilton's style does it for me and it's nice to have some more of it :)

The variety is the only thing I'm not so sure about :teeth: It's true it doesn't sound monotonous or samey, it's just you can tell straight away who has produced it. Loving it though, Hamilton's style does it for me and it's nice to have some more of it :)

As long as your tunes does not sound samey, I think it is great that you have a signature sound where people can tell straight away who produced it. That's just my opinion though.

I'm not liking this as much as his previous releases. A step towards the generic dancefloor sound rather than his own sound

Back
Top Bottom