Hamilton absolutely killing it for RAM Records, one of the best signings in a while!

ThisIsDrumNBass

http://www.youtube.com/us
Hamilton is producing some amazing music for RAM records.

Check out this HUGE remix of L.O.V.E by Blackout

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hamilton absolutely killing it for RAM Records, one of the best signings in a whi

Hamilton is producing some amazing music for RAM records.

Check out this HUGE remix of L.O.V.E by Blackout

Fucking he'll man, y do u preach this shit as if it's the newest, hottest thing?!! Yeah it's gd, but been around for time now, or u just got a copy of nightlife or summit!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hamilton absolutely killing it for RAM Records, one of the best signings in a whi

All about Echoes....

moonwalker killed my baby.

Who gives a fuck if it's "been around for time now"? (whatever the fuck that means as everything that exists has been around for time now). Just because a track has been released it all of a sudden becomes un mentionable? Fuck.

Anyway....Gatekeeper FTW!!!!

I'm a fail...Gatekeeper is by Fresh.

Last edited:

isnt gatekeeper fresh??lol

Yes it is. I saw that thread further down.

Oh well, wtf has this guy come out with?

in my opinion come again was the best thing from ram in ages although it was on frequency i think

in my opinion come again was the best thing from ram in ages although it was on frequency i think

erm..

Supreme?
Run?
Gridlock remix?
Lunar bass VIP?
Moonwalker?

erm my opinion

god all these people sayin its mediocre an shit what does a tune have to do to be good suck you off fly you to the moon??

Who gives a fuck if it's "been around for time now"? (whatever the fuck that means as everything that exists has been around for time now). Just because a track has been released it all of a sudden becomes un mentionable? Fuck.

Well said

Back
Top Bottom