Hamilton absolutely killing it for RAM Records, one of the best signings in a while!

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Re: Hamilton absolutely killing it for RAM Records, one of the best signings in a whi

Hamilton is producing some amazing music for RAM records.

Check out this HUGE remix of L.O.V.E by Blackout

Fucking he'll man, y do u preach this shit as if it's the newest, hottest thing?!! Yeah it's gd, but been around for time now, or u just got a copy of nightlife or summit!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hamilton absolutely killing it for RAM Records, one of the best signings in a whi

Who gives a fuck if it's "been around for time now"? (whatever the fuck that means as everything that exists has been around for time now). Just because a track has been released it all of a sudden becomes un mentionable? Fuck.

Anyway....Gatekeeper FTW!!!!

I'm a fail...Gatekeeper is by Fresh.

Last edited:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist

isnt gatekeeper fresh??lol

Yes it is. I saw that thread further down.

Oh well, wtf has this guy come out with?

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist

This tune is a screamer even if the intro is the gayest thing i have ever heard.

MARKLAR

VIP Junglist

in my opinion come again was the best thing from ram in ages although it was on frequency i think

MARKLAR

VIP Junglist

god all these people sayin its mediocre an shit what does a tune have to do to be good suck you off fly you to the moon??

Who gives a fuck if it's "been around for time now"? (whatever the fuck that means as everything that exists has been around for time now). Just because a track has been released it all of a sudden becomes un mentionable? Fuck.
Well said