Halo 4 - Revival (Bad Ace Remix) Free Download

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
Only thing I can point out is the hi-hats, at some parts these outstand too much to me (imo!). Apart from that, fat fat drums, nice bass and energetic track! I quite like it! :)))

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
thanks man. just out of interest, where about in the tune do you mean about the hi hats?
Only thing I can point out is the hi-hats, at some parts these outstand too much to me (imo!). Apart from that, fat fat drums, nice bass and energetic track! I quite like it! :)))

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
sorry i didnt get back to you sooner. it would take me awhile to render all the parts for a remix of vanquish. if i get sum spare time i will pass you the stems. but at the moment ive got a few deadlines,collabs to work on. thanks for listening to my music bro!
This is really good for a remix man i like vanquish more though! seriously would like to remix vanquish man get back to me on that!

droesler

A few quick suggestions - 1) The arp synth is fighting for space with the vocals at 0:25 2) the feedback @ 1:56 is not really doing much and sounding harsh, i'd sidechain it to something or remove it 3) hihats @ 2.25 are fighting for space with something needs different panning or tighter envelope 4) breakdown @3:36 the hats sound unnecessary and odd here, also the breakdown is 55 secs long thats a bit unusual for mixing purposes where everything is usually counted out in phrases of 22 secs.

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
cheers for the feedback bro. yer breakdown is 16 bars out on the first breakdown i think. thanks for looking into it more. ill definatly keep what uve said for future refrence ;)
A few quick suggestions - 1) The arp synth is fighting for space with the vocals at 0:25 2) the feedback @ 1:56 is not really doing much and sounding harsh, i'd sidechain it to something or remove it 3) hihats @ 2.25 are fighting for space with something needs different panning or tighter envelope 4) breakdown @3:36 the hats sound unnecessary and odd here, also the breakdown is 55 secs long thats a bit unusual for mixing purposes where everything is usually counted out in phrases of 22 secs.