HALLOWEEN

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
do u give a fuck? personally NO i don't give a shit!
cant be arsed to make a stupid costume
i can see RevTech going out 2nite & chucking eggs about tho, its what 14 year olds do init?

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
rev tech probly wont be goin out tonite in fear of the gangster!lol

logikz

I Am Not The King
youd better not egg my house revtech. or me the jocks from karate kid 1 will wear skeleton costumes and chuck your bike down a slope

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
i moved house a few months ago and its really quite here, so hopefully there wont be any little fuckers annoying me tonight

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
youd better not egg my house revtech. or me the jocks from karate kid 1 will wear skeleton costumes and chuck your bike down a SLOPE
What is it with you and racial slurs today

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
im gunna my mates 2nite, so if any1 eggs the house about 12 of us will storm out and give chase!
U HEAR THAT REVTECH? haha

Gumby

VIP Junglist
we had some kiddies door knocking tonight.

my brother set his pig hunting dogs onto them. funny as fuck.

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
haha...i gotta work. theres a big party ...bands, dj's games n everything. i gotta run one of the games outside..either bat the rat or apple bobbing in vodka. have to have a few drinks to keep warm me thinks ;)

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Halloween..since 2 years people in Germany think they must disguise n celebrate and the kids go on a ruffride, throwing eggs, wrapping toiletpaper...all a BIG FAT COMMERCIAL FUCK.Helloween just another ting to make some money with.If i ever see a pumpkin in front of a door, i´ll give it a proper penalty kick 2 mash.

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Halloweens wicked, loads of us hittin the town tonight all in fancy dress. Why's everyone moaning, it's just an excuse for a piss up really.

Couple of years ago I took my paintball gun out for halloween, that was, err, colourful :D

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
We don't celebrate your heathen festivals up here. We got too much halloween here anyways on winter, it's cold and dark and all you see is scary people.

Last edited:

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Halloweens wicked, loads of us hittin the town tonight all in fancy dress. Why's everyone moaning, it's just an excuse for a piss up really.
this is why it pisses me off, cuz if i wanna go out i have to look like a tit, if i dont dress up i look like a tit 4 not dressing up!
cant win! haha

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Fuck it man, just bite the bullet and do it!

Or stay in and fend off trick or treaters with comedy brush off like Gumby mentioned above ^

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Fuck it man, just bite the bullet and do it!

Or stay in and fend off trick or treaters with comedy brush off like Gumby mentioned above ^
EFFORT MAN!
i got no costume stuff!
i did do a pretty good Zombie a few years back

INFACT!
im gunna go out an steal sweets of little kids!
MUHAHAHAHAHA

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
It's an excuse for girls to wear black fishnet stockings and corsets. I'm not complaining. :shrug: