Halloween

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
I have no interest in halloween unless it involves me scaring the shit out of children by flopping my cock on their forehead.

This ofcourse, is illegal. And probably morally wrong too.

So no is my answer.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I've grown out of egging, so all the fun is gone.

Although I would like some sweets, but I'm a bit too old and lazy to trick or treat.

So I think I'll wait at the end of the road and tax all the little kids to leave my street.

Or just mug a few.

Either or.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
halloween is the best time of the year, better than chirstmas and easter.

i will be dressing up as a zombie again and going to the Beach Of The Dead 4 (Brighton Zombie Walk) and marching from trains station through town and down to the beach with ll the other zombies, then ill be heading to the volks later in the eve for Hazard and a 'dungeon theme' put on there

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i've got a night on with a fancy dress theme. should be a good'un. i'll post pics on sunday. costume wise i'll probably just do a freddie crugger style burns victim job of my own face. pasaje del terror tactics.

pitts

VIP Junglist
was planning on dressing up and going to see loose cannons in huddesfield but have been throwing my money around like a bank this month so am skint and goin to stay sencible and get out of the habit of going into my overdraft. So my sat will probably involve goin to mi local and probs being tucked up in bed for 1. Dressed up as a clown last year and had a well freaky mask and nearly gave myself a heart attack when i saw my reflection when i was proper ketted up

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

other than that halloween is just the name for the new saw movie episode release date? far as i know?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gumby

VIP Junglist
yeah boudi, im dressing up. got a mate's house warming- halloween theme.

dunno what im gona wear. might just do scary make up

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
I couldnt find a cheap 2 man horse costume, which would have been brilliant, so i have to wear a bicycle helmet with tampons attached to be the menstrual cycle.