HALLOWEEN SPECIAL.....ZOMBIES!

heavy tune mate!
really like the beat!
basslines ok not really to my likin tho but thats jus my opinion!
overall cool tune tho!
biggup!

Heavy stuff mate, nice diverse sounding horror shit!
Good to see someone doing a halloween tune ive been itching to do one for weeks but i must wait a bit longer.
Sick tune.
PEACE!

yeh mate its ok, the drums are ok, my only problem is it sounds way to muddy, do you EQ everything in your tune? and some of the vocal samples are too quiet, and get overpowered by some of the other sounds

yeh mate its ok, the drums are ok, my only problem is it sounds way to muddy, do you EQ everything in your tune? and some of the vocal samples are too quiet, and get overpowered by some of the other sounds

cool. will check that out.
thanks

Nice tune mate ! I don't really agree with dusty about the vocals , think they're pretty much ok , but that's my opinion..

Locked......

Nice percussion in intro, really like them.

Bass seems a bit too loud in intro, kinda drowns out the perc a bit

Also think the bass gives away too much of the drop

Liking the build up very, weird glitchy and random!! nice

Drops in well actually, tad distorted tho, just pushed a bit i rekon

got a good vibe man

I think with Sub down slightly and maybe pull master down a bit so its not distorting, this wil be pretty beef man., Got a real cnie flow to it all

good work mate

best form you ive heard man

hello...

I think this one is my fav of all your tunes, ithink zeal has some valid points that you can into the next tune you do, I dissagree with the vocal comments although could be turnd up in places BUT it makes want to listen more than once and had me boping my head for ages:D

tune fits the samples so.... Good work dude.

peace.

Last edited:
nice and rugged bro-tight drum changes and deep bass
samples are good and like the floating background arp
def think this is one3 of your better ones
respect

Back
Top Bottom