HALLOWEEN SPECIAL TUNE! TORTURE [JUMP UP]

nice man, good production and ting. 1 question man.. would appreciate it if you could answer it, pm if you want, how is the bass sound at 1:09ish made? i've heard it in a few tunes but i haven't caught on yet :lol:

nice man, good production and ting. 1 question man.. would appreciate it if you could answer it, pm if you want, how is the bass sound at 1:09ish made? i've heard it in a few tunes but i haven't caught on yet :lol:

cheers man!
about the bass!
i would tell ya but i dunno how to explain it!lol
u mean the bass that sounds like yeah!lol
tis all bout trial an error!

Last edited:
no probs!
what vst did you use and what were the settings and that mate? don't worry i'm not going to replicate it, just interested :D

no probs!
what vst did you use and what were the settings and that mate? don't worry i'm not going to replicate it, just interested :D

i just used reason i used a subtractor an a scream!

ah sick, what were the setting of the subtractor? dont worry about the scream i'l fuck around with it

ah sick, what were the setting of the subtractor? dont worry about the scream i'l fuck around with it

not bein a dick but i like to keep my stuff to me self.
sorry man.
i mite seem like a twat but i learnt it myself an at the rate ur goin u'll get it soon!

dnbforum is a community man, your supposed to help people out in a community.. education should be free!

dnbforum is a community man, your supposed to help people out in a community.. education should be free!

i no!
i feel like a dick doin this!
but ya dont learn unless ya try it ya self.
if ya havent got it in like a month ill tell ya.
but from wat ive erd from ya first tune to wat ya makin now u wont find it hard!
u seem to no wat ur doin!
plus u made sounds b4 that i aint made an there ur sorta signature sounds!lol

yeah fair enough man, i'm happy for the moment anyway.. you got me in the mood for some subtractor and i've made a nasty little sound :D

hello...

i just had a listen on my computer spaekers.. tune is decent, its only a short clip and il try and give better coments when you FINISH IT!!!!
;)

peace

hello...

i just had a listen on my computer spaekers.. tune is decent, its only a short clip and il try and give better coments when you FINISH IT!!!!
;)

peace

cheers!
the finished version is done but wont be out till 31st!
cos its a halloween tune!lol

Darn, that player doesn't work. but your Dubstep one does and some of the other tracks on your DnB one.

(Bombaclot is a real good one)

Back
Top Bottom