HALLOWEEN SPECIAL TUNE! TORTURE [JUMP UP]

Locked......

Hats a bit dull in the intro

haha i used that let me go sample :)

Drums are too quiet BUT seem to have quite a good sound to them

not a bad effort mate!

LOVE IT!!!! GRIMEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (also love chainsaw sample(y))

------------------------

SOVIET, alsmost cum when i heard this!!! JUST AMAZIN!! the beats, the structure!! u gotta send me this man!! (y)(y) MENTALLLL AHHHHH LOL acid trippin choone lol

Fucking wicked stuff man!
I love that bassline man its sick, good samples too im working on a halloween tune and i has footsteps and that Hostel sample too lol, im gonna have to change it now bastard!lol
Anyway its a sick tune man, the drums are nice too they sound good with that bass.
Cant wait to hear the finished product man.
PEACE!

Locked......

Hats a bit dull in the intro

haha i used that let me go sample :)

Drums are too quiet BUT seem to have quite a good sound to them

not a bad effort mate!

cheers man!
i am working on the drums but i jus wanted to get sum feedback!
an i did cheers!

Damnn heavy tune ! I can't really mention anything I don't like about it so that's a good thing.. let us know when you've finished it mate !

wot you been upto?
cool sample.
Cool driving tune mate. Maybe some diversity needed in the drums, keep them varied as the main bassline is quite repetative.
footsteps in the sample could be mistaken for crackle on the tune. maybe sample is a little quiet too.
wicked idea tho mate.
respect

Sick tune man...

Went to grab my coffee after listening to it, and came upstairs to hear "In Soviet Russia Car drives you!"...Many laughs man!

Top stuff!

niceee man cool samples. not really my thing but this tune has a lot of energy to it. production sounds good to me, keep at it boi! peace

Back
Top Bottom