Halfway through

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
So we are halfway through the year and there have been some artist that are having very good years but I don't see a lot of people talk about them. Gonna post some of the people that I think are killin it and would be interested to see other people......

Survey

Facing jinx has been killing the likwid this year....just about every release has been good and they all sound crisp.

have to agree on survey and ghost, both have been smashing it recently!

one from me is Impish, just released his LP silence and I am loving it!

Nice one Danny! Impish has been doing nice things...this one is one of my favs as well

joakuim on the likwid is on the sneak tip as well....but having a great year imo. He has others that I cant find YT's for.

Shiken Hanzo has been smashing it with his signature sound. EP on Cylon + self released bandcamp EP, and he's got more tunes lined up

Akinsa's self released an album, which I haven't even checked properly yet, he's done a few edits of classics as well, some of which have received mixed responses here :teeth:

Kyam having a great year as well, as a newcomer he's released an EP on Foundation X, tunes on Subtle Audio, Future Thinkin, and a free album on his own bandcamp.

Seba's had a strong year (Soul:r, Samurai, Commercial Suicide, Fokuz), but he's not exactly lesser known is he..

Shiken Hanzo has been smashing it with his signature sound. EP on Cylon + self released bandcamp EP, and he's got more tunes lined up

Akinsa's self released an album, which I haven't even checked properly yet, he's done a few edits of classics as well, some of which have received mixed responses here :teeth:

Kyam having a great year as well, as a newcomer he's released an EP on Foundation X, tunes on Subtle Audio, Future Thinkin, and a free album on his own bandcamp.

Seba's had a strong year (Soul:r, Samurai, Commercial Suicide, Fokuz), but he's not exactly lesser known is he..

Shiken Hanzo is a good shout Vydx! Bushido Code was nice but that Yari EP was awesome for me....Centipede is one of the eeriest tunes I have heard in a while.

Haven't heard Akinsa or Kyam TBH.....will check and get back to you.

@Vydx

I like Akinsa more than Kyam's stuff but that Kyam album is sounding pretty good so I'm gonna check it out again when i get home and can listen better.

Definetely baggin all that akinsa stuff tho....really nice shout there vydx! Thanks mang.

yeah, Conduct have made an enjoyable album, add Hidden Turn to the list and we've already got hours of music lined up
@Vydx

I like Akinsa more than Kyam's stuff but that Kyam album is sounding pretty good so I'm gonna check it out again when i get home and can listen better.

Definetely baggin all that akinsa stuff tho....really nice shout there vydx! Thanks mang.
(y) ;)

Homemade Weapons is having a great year. That colab ep with Red Army on Samurai + nearly 2 eps out on his own label. Survey continue to go from strength to strength as mentioned

Homemade Weapons is having a great year. That colab ep with Red Army on Samurai + nearly 2 eps out on his own label. Survey continue to go from strength to strength as mentioned
^^^ The Untouchables as well, they're finally getting their tunes signed and released, huge look for them

Homemade Weapons is having a great year. That colab ep with Red Army on Samurai + nearly 2 eps out on his own label

Yes Watcha...was gonna put HW in here but I wanted to let some other people post some people. Otherwise it's just a thread of who I think is having a good year ha ha. Only the one EP on Weaponry this year tho right? Or did I miss one?

Back
Top Bottom