DnB Halftime/Technoid DnB labels similar Samurai Music

Banana mans representing banana hard in the banana thread.

Ah Bananaman aka Eric Wimp, the most unsung of most modern day superheroes! Doesn't get the credit he deserves really!

bananaman.jpg

banana man is rad af.

Sometimes when you get a girl out in the bars or feeding troughs of the red-light district,

You know what I think ill save that story for some other time, this is banana bread, I don't think it's suitable. Have to keep it classy, we're nothing if not classy on here.

shut up billiam, im the big stuff around here, not you.

yes,@The Watcha is right, @Gloxxy, shit post. dont post without relevant to bananas in this thread, your post is invalid. like hamster with waffle type invalid.

still though, gloxxy post, is it christmas already! what the hell is with my font all of a damn sudden

The hero we all need.

you need jesus is what you need, funbags. whatre you doing later btw funbags, you are interesting now for some reason.
its the funbags. thats the reason. you know that, dont you. we all just want you for your body, nobody cares about your personality.
thats life, funbags.

shut up billiam, im the big stuff around here, not you.

yes,@The Watcha is right, @Gloxxy, shit post. dont post without relevant to bananas in this thread, your post is invalid. like hamster with waffle type invalid.

still though, gloxxy post, is it christmas already! what the hell is with my font all of a damn sudden

you need jesus is what you need, funbags. whatre you doing later btw funbags, you are interesting now for some reason.
its the funbags. thats the reason. you know that, dont you. we all just want you for your body, nobody cares about your personality.
thats life, funbags.
I live in Merica, lots of people named Jesus over here. I find a new Jesus everyday. One time, this guy tried to rob me, but Jesus stopped him. He saved me money. I said, "thank you." and responded, "que?"
doesn't mean you've the right to use a different font like the rest of us.
NO ONE CAN USE A DIFFERENT FONT!

I live in Merica, lots of people named Jesus over here. I find a new Jesus everyday. One time, this guy tried to rob me, but Jesus stopped him. He saved me money. I said, "thank you." and responded, "que?"

NO ONE CAN USE A DIFFERENT FONT!

i know about the font. dont think i dont know that. because i know that, boyo.

brool about jesus, you know its funny because thats my crack dealiers name, maybe its the same guy? or maybe he tried to take your money, that would actually make more sense

Back
Top Bottom