DnB Halftime/Technoid DnB labels similar Samurai Music

DAR-KO-mIN

Yo sup anyone know of any smaller labels that release music similar to Homemade Weapons and that style of music found on Samurai Music? They don't accept DEMOS and I'd like to find a few similar labels to try; that release like Dark Halftime/Technoid DnB/Dub-Techno and stuff like that.

Yo sup anyone know of any smaller labels that release music similar to Homemade Weapons and that style of music found on Samurai Music? They don't accept DEMOS and I'd like to find a few similar labels to try; that release like Dark Halftime/Technoid DnB/Dub-Techno and stuff like that.
So I hear you loooooovvvveeeeeeeeee bananananaa, and that is why they do not like your demo.
@XoXoX roachspray XoXoX told me you once had sex with a Banana! Is this TRUE?

Last edited:
we all love banana. i the flavour, and texture. then there are those who love it for the shape. that is of course not productive

but it all depends on the daemon that youre stuck with

we all love banana. i the flavour, and texture. then there are those who love it for the shape. that is of course not productive

but it all depends on the daemon that youre stuck with

Banana smoothies are the whats what.

So for the record I have nothing against banana-sexuals or any of your weird banana fetishes, but can someone please recommend some labels to check out???

tenor.gif

BanaNO

Seriously look at that banana. Just when you think it's coming out, she pulls out three times more. Where do you get bananas that size. Maybe she's Colombian, did you ever think of that
That makes her even hotter.

BananYA

Combining 3 of my favorite things, so thanks for that Clauswitz!

I think everyone loves a banana if they would give them a chance. Believed to be the sweetest fruit with regards to fructose, apparently they're sweeter and better for you when they go more brown and they are good brain food, possibly because they are phallic and they say guys have sex on the brain every 3 seconds or so maybe that's why

Also you should check our Amsterdam's banana bar for more uses of your favourite fruit @DAR-KO-mIN

BananYA

Combining 3 of my favorite things, so thanks for that Clauswitz!

I think everyone loves a banana if they would give them a chance. Believed to be the sweetest fruit with regards to fructose, apparently they're sweeter and better for you when they go more brown and they are good brain food, possibly because they are phallic and they say guys have sex on the brain every 3 seconds or so maybe that's why

Also you should check our Amsterdam's banana bar for more uses of your favourite fruit @DAR-KO-mIN
They are also at risk of dying off.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...sts-scramble-to-stop-bananas-being-killed-off

You better not cry when its over @DAR-KO-mIN , but smile that it happened.

CHERISH!

That might be the case, but don't believe everything you read in the media. There was a bunch of hearsay about there being a prosecco shortage a couple of years back and that prosecco might have been a thing of history. You know there's going to be so many stereotypical lovers of the sauce that wouldn't let that happen.

You know they would start a breeding program like the Chinese have done with the pandas, so that our beloved brain food would not die out. We might just have to go and visit them in sanctuaries for a decade or more before they are released back into the wild again, but I'm all for that if it did happen

Back
Top Bottom