Half tempo dnb, what is it?

well im glad we can put this to rest now!

its DUBSTEP

just had a chat with the guy I made the tune with, we both agreed its not dubstep. SO NO,it's not dubstep! By : the tune producers. (his name is not on it cuz he doesn't want to be mentioned)

just had a chat with the guy I made the tune with, we both agreed its not dubstep. SO NO,it's not dubstep! By : the tune producers. (his name is not on it cuz he doesn't want to be mentioned)

Well I emailed Skrillex the king of dubstep this and asked whether he thought it was dubstep and he replied:
" Dear Psychoholic,
Yes without doubt this is dubstep.

Cheers, Skrillex "

So I guess this is final and it IS dubstep.

yeah that's all well and good, but it's dubstep doe

where r u from moonglow?
u seem annoying, maybe its a geographical issue and ur personality is not soley to blame

where r u from moonglow?
u seem annoying, maybe its a geographical issue and ur personality is not soley to blame

Lol I was just trolling a bit on the last replies... NOT DUBSTEP MATE.

I'm from Slovenia which is a small country next to italy, austria , hungary and croatia.

It's nice here

This was originally a dnb tune but I made it half step. Now what genre would you put this in lol?

p.s. out on tuesday 9th itunes etc.

just curious what genre would you say this tune is, it was dnb when we started working on it but it turned out some completely different , tempo is 175 but half beat.

edit > it's out today http://itunes.apple.com/en/album/alien-beach/id569027451 (also on all the other digital shops like trackitdown, rhapsody, napster, amazon, juno etc.)

Who cares?......Either play or dont?...If its not dnb why post it in a dnb forum?......Nice plug by the way. I dont think i'd play it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom