Half donkey, half man

like the intro nice and weird
break sounds good bass is a little thin not sure bout the half time in there though
just my opinion
kicks got a nice sound to em
like the synth stab fits nice-bassline could use a change too
not bad by anymeans mang
respect

Eazy fella.
I like this tune mate. Its banging but in its own right. Originality is sometimes sparse in dnb. This tune stands out.
Sorry i cant feedback more but im not all that technically clewed up yet.
PEACE!

u got sum strange names for your tunes just like my mate dj spekky lol like um bongo n stuff how do u think of the names :shrug: ?? lol and ill give ur tune a listen in a min n tell u what i think :)

New tune im working on, dont ask about the name...
Bit faster than my usual.
Check it out......

www.soundclick.com/HightimesUK

:piss:
:rambo: :smash:

Your main snare sounds empty. It needs another layer or two underneath the sound you use in the tune. Try finding some hits that are lower sounding and boost the low end of the bottom layer to give it a bit of weight. Run your kick drum sound through an analyser to see what freqency it is....at a guess i'd say it's around 100hz ish....You want to be aiming around 150hz for your snare hit - so try boosting he low end part of the sound.

Thanks for taking the time. As for the names of my tunes, well, i like to come up with something different. I was listening to kool keith last week, one of his alias is doctor gerbic, half man half shark...took his idea for this one. Changing the name to gravel donkey, which my brother-in-law (he's from SAfrica) says means "slapper/slut".
Look at her, shes a "gravel donkey" lol.

Every tune i do is a work in progress, dont have sound enginering skills yet, a wee bit maybe, but thats it. All self taught. I have about 100 tunes, some id love to go back too, some are just shit, had to back most of them up, over 20gig worth of logic songs.
Im a heller for starting a tune and not finishing it.

Ive got 10 that im sticking with just now, so, we'll see.

Right thats it, im away to holland to sit in dampkring all weekend.

Peace and thanks for taking the time!!
HightimesUK

Last edited:
nice man pretty cool style

agree about snare, needs more punch to it try layering up few more (its all about layering snares!:) )

i think half time bit is ok..

overall just needs few more fx and snares then ur good mate!!!

Back
Top Bottom