Halal meat

Ozmatic

Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee
VIP Junglist
Course you gonna say that ahmed, means you'll have to survive off worsits, orange soda and your own menstural blood.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what holland. certainly not this one, that would simply not work, you realize how many muslams there are here? place is full of them and they will lose their shit completely if you take away halal meat, i mean what are they going to eat?

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
what holland. certainly not this one, that would simply not work, you realize how many muslams there are here? place is full of them and they will lose their shit completely if you take away halal meat, i mean what are they going to eat?
MAN FLESH

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Traditional Norwegian slaughtering pcratice is bascially Halal, only we don't give half a fuck which way the cow is facing as we bleed it to death.

Brool..

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
The Islamist Jihad has built a time machine, gone back to the past to alter our culture and traditions at their core in order to easily assimilate the present day population and WOLOLOLO all your base are belong to Allah Akbar GG obviously.

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Good on the Dutch government.

Religion is a load of bollox, and certainly no excuse for animal barbarism.

Everyone already knows the Norwegians are barbarians. But no one cares. You know why? THE WOMANZ

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
the most humane way to kill an animal is small directional explosives planted on the back of the animals skull facing the front of the head, thus destroying the brain instantly... just stick it on there whilst your stroking the animals... let them wander around for a bit so they aren't suspicious anymore, then have them all set up to one trigger and BAM, all animals dead, none of them saw their mates die, and they wouldn't have felt a thing!

Edit: To answer the question, because i'm not a bitch and i don't care how the animal died to get to my stomach (if i had to hunt the fuckers i'm not gonna fanny around stunning it first am i) so let them mussies and J's get on with it

Last edited:

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
This. Must be a hoax. Also..tbh..I don´t care. In Italy poultry gets slaughtered in a halal way by 8 year olds. People need to man up.

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
the animal is dead as soon as its neck it sliced, the blade is supposed to be the sharpest it can be to cause as less pain as it can then when its dead, then blood is left to drain.

how is this barbaric, electicuting animals is barbaric.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Cant say im too bothered, i dont care what way my animal is facing when its killed, and to be fair to em they kill it quick and shit, its not like they stab it in the stomach and leave it to die.