HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by moonglow359, Aug 6, 2012.

1. moonglow359

moonglow359 I've been naughty, I'm banned

I was walking around Soho, NYC today when I stumbled upon this Ferrari 458 Spider with a cop writing a ticket next to it. I started to record the situation because I thought it'd make a cool video, little did I know what I was in for. As soon as I started recording the owner of the car appeared and got in it. He slowly started moving since he refused to accept the ticket (the car was parked in a hotels valet zone and the hotel valet had the keys, I myself don't understand why the cop was giving him the ticket, it was approved by the hotel that the car was parked there.) The cop then told him to stop but he proceeded to move forward. Now at this point I believe the cops foot was under the front drivers side tire. Yet again the owner moved the car forward and apparently he somewhat ran over the cops foot (or at least that's what can be made out from everything in the video, others at the scene claimed otherwise.) This triggered the cop and he slammed his hand into the drivers window and proceed to open the door (notice how many times he bumped it into the taxi cab) and pull the driver out forcefully. The driver was then thrown on the ground and handcuffed and arrested. The owners girlfriend seen in the video is also Stephanie Pratt from the MTV hit show, The Hills. The car did suffer some damage, paint chips on the door from when the cop slammed it into the cab and some scuffs by the engine bay shown in the last scene of this video. Pretty crazy situation, I was definitely at the right place at the right time!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

Guy in the car was told to stop and blatantly ignored the police officer (surely he can afford a parking ticket?), but wow talk about excessive force, also im pretty sure the police here cant swear and call people "assholes".

Police can charge a nice bail fee for him though. I love the way his girlfriend doesnt seem to care in the slightest.

3. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

I also dont believe you took that vid, or thats your youtube.

edit, Oh I see, you just copied the video blurb. Even so, wat.

4. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

policeman put his footout to stop him driving away and not getting a ticket. he wanted an excuse to give someone the smakdown
    fuck the police.

5. moonglow359

hey @ the first reply. The cop was giving a ticket where there was a hotel parking where the valet parked the car. What the fuck was he giving a ticket for there?

Cop is a massive prick. I approve tho , to all the guys who are in the video, they should all get a medal, hilarious vid .... and very fresh - 3rd august.

6. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

he assaulted an officer. he will be lucky he isnt getting jail time for it. stupid rich fuck.

7. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

Yeah that is fine mate. If he needs to give him a ticket, that is a good way to stop him. The driver appears to be thick as pigshit because how on earth could you not realise what he had done. At that point the cop goes over the top, but up until then it seems legit, I would be pretty fucking pissed if someone intentionally ran over my foot

8. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

probably hasnt worked a day in his life the daddy spoilt fuck

9. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Is the norm over there now?

Rule of thumb - However unfair/unjust it seems at the time, always co-operate with police, you're just giving them more ammo to fuck with you if you don't...

10. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

he used his car as a weapon. the police told him to stop, he didnt and used his car in a forceful manner. It seems he got the ticket as he was parked within a coned area.

COPS = WIN
    PONCE = FAIL

11. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

nah nah nah... we are missing the point here.

The cop put his foot under the car... the guys chose to drive while knowing the cop was diliveratly standing in fron of the car.

He was deliberately choosing to drive even though he knew this.... which in itself is an offence.

the fuker in that car deserved everything he got.

12. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

I think id be most pissed off with the cop leaning on my car, intentionally scratching it....he even has a quick look to check out his work. (1:15)

13. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

He's in pain, rests on the car and uses his radio. I dont see any scratching

14. moonglow359

the most interesting part of the video were the gf's legs. damn perfect legs

on a serious note

stop hating on the guy. he is a champion... best video ever, without him there would be no video

15. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

boy is getting jail for assaulting an officer. but just like the uk the rich can get away with it

16. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

Anyway, I am pretty certain that running someone over is worse than scratching a car....

17. moonglow359

guy is a legend. and his gf too

big fan of the ferrari as well looks so good!

poor cop but he's gayz

18. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

remember that scene from transformers where that rich slut runs him over and she is all like i hope that dick didn't scratch my care.

SLAG!. i would hammer a 9 inch nail into her pussy into a wooden chair she was sitting on and bruise her to death.

19. moonglow359

20. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

i know eh complete freaks