HAHAHAHAHA TRY BAN ME BUT THE DnBRAINius is back!!!!!!!!!!!

It takes a special kind of loser to make a forum alias, get banned for being a twat, make another alias and then praise the former alias for his fantastic work.

Did you not receive enough attention or praise as a child? Mummy and daddy never come to sports day to watch you come third in the egg and spoon race? I'm beginning to see why you need to create internet alter egos to make yourself feel good. Because no one else gives a fuck?

VARIOUS. BUT THE UGLIER YOUR FACE THE HIGHER THE PREMIUM. YOU SHOULD DO YOUR MRS ASWEL FOR COVER FROM THE JIZZ I WILL LEAVE ON HER FACE

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:41 ----------

It takes a special kind of loser to make a forum alias, get banned for being a twat, make another alias and then praise the former alias for his fantastic work.

Did you not receive enough attention or praise as a child? Mummy and daddy never come to sports day to watch you come third in the egg and spoon race? I'm beginning to see why you need to create internet alter egos to make yourself feel good. Because no one else gives a fuck?
MR JIZZY U LOVE ME DONT U COZ U KEEP WRITING ABOUT ME :)

He's mexican man, just leave him to scoff down his taco's. Can't go outside because the La Eme will cap him for being a fat fuck.

i have no idea who any of the banned people or nor what they posted
so good job

teeeehhhheeeeeeheeeeeeeee

cool_story_bro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom