HAHAHAHAHA TRY BAN ME BUT THE DnBRAINius is back!!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
me a twat ?
im not the one getting banned for being one.

then you make another account and advertise to everyone thats its you.
smart move!

THE WHOLE POINT IS TO LET EVERYBODY KNO. COZ TBH THIS FORUM IS FULL OF WANNABES AND KNOW-IT-ALLS. TO ME DNB BRINGS PPL TOGETHER AND IS A POSITIVE MUSIC THEN U GET DICK HEADS ON HERE CHATTING PURE SHIT ALL THE TIME.. GO ON BAN ME BAN ME THIS IS JUST SOMETHING I DO WHEN IM AT WORK ANYWAY. NOTICE IM ONLY ON HERE DURING THE DAY COZ I HAVE A LIFE AWAY FROM IT!!!!

THE WHOLE POINT IS TO LET EVERYBODY KNO. COZ TBH THIS FORUM IS FULL OF WANNABES AND KNOW-IT-ALLS. TO ME DNB BRINGS PPL TOGETHER AND IS A POSITIVE MUSIC THEN U GET DICK HEADS ON HERE CHATTING PURE SHIT ALL THE TIME.. GO ON BAN ME BAN ME THIS IS JUST SOMETHING I DO WHEN IM AT WORK ANYWAY. NOTICE IM ONLY ON HERE DURING THE DAY COZ I HAVE A LIFE AWAY FROM IT!!!!
Are you really that immature?

WHAT DAY DO U SIGN ON THIS WEEK OR HAVE U ALREADY DONE IT? PROBABLY AT HOME SCRATCHIN UR ARSES AS WE SPEAK PROBABLY BIN LOOTING AND EVERYTHING

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 ----------

Are you really that immature?
Nah just bored sitting at my desk selling insurance.. u want some for your face?

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its not that short, maybe u r angry at ur weight
or the world in general
does society hate you? r u and outcast, do ur piers stick post it notes on ur back that say "i stroked a beaver at drayton manor"

have you considered taking ur fury out on the post office
everyone seems to be ramsacking baby shops but i recomend the post office.
they has stamps

and ting