Hahahah @ Chelsea

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Was gonna make a thread on this but didnt think many people were as interested as me.

This is fucking hilarious news. Robinho aint even all that. 32mil???!!! Fuck off!! lol.

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Unlcuky chelsea :lol:

He will probs make his debut in thee next game in september which is chelsea :lol: i hope he wins it against them

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
Was gonna make a thread on this but didnt think many people were as interested as me.

This is fucking hilarious news. Robinho aint even all that. 32mil???!!! Fuck off!! lol.
The fella who has bought City (Sulaiman Al Fahin) is worth 500 billion and is looking to spend 100's millions on the club, 32 mill is like a tenner to him...

fair play to city...they deserve it in my eyes after all the shite with Shinawatra.

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
And good old Arsenal just float on by without a single late signing and we still play the game like other teams dream of doing so. I don't care if Man City's new owner is rich, I just can't stand how money is ruling and ruining football.

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
And good old Arsenal just float on by without a single late signing and we still play the game like other teams dream of doing so. I don't care if Man City's new owner is rich, I just can't stand how money is ruling and ruining football.
this. although it's maybe a good thing that some of the smaller clubs are getting as much money to spend as the likes of chelsea and man u. it will stop being a top four and start to change to a top six or seven. i think man city will finish 4th, tottenham 5th, villa 6th. and arsenal will finish 1st.. :D

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
lol and who do you support? Bristol city FC...now thats a shit team..hahaha
Did i say anything about chelsea being shit you retard? And yeah i do support bristol city! Fucking proud to support them too you moron. I dont see how you can call us shit either? we were in the playoff final to get to the prem n just missed out to hull. We were at the top of the league most of the season and are 3rd in the championship now.

Compared to chelsea we may be shit. but we havnt got some rich russian cunt...............

tosser.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
The fella who has bought City (Sulaiman Al Fahin) is worth 500 billion and is looking to spend 100's millions on the club, 32 mill is like a tenner to him..
500 billion - nope.

But if its Dubai behind the take-over, then Manchester City may see great days. Stupid move IMO, would have been better to buy Liverpool if money is no problem.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
500 billion - nope.

But if its Dubai behind the take-over, then Manchester City may see great days. Stupid move IMO, would have been better to buy Liverpool if money is no problem.

he looked at Liverpool and Newcastle but settled on city, him and his family are worth 500 billion and have endless pockets.

we did a show on City this morning cos i work for channel manchester, apparently him and his billionaire mates are always in competition with each other in Dubai, trying to build the biggest buildings n stuff and they are all gonna start hunting for the biggest clubs...itsa a mad money monopoly.