Had a loan recently?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Catsel, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

has anyone seem them adverts in papers, saying if you've had a loan with payment protection, you may be able to get it back if you havn't used the protection. well i didn't claim on it, so i phoned up, gave them my loan number, they put it in there special multi-function computer and came back saying they could get me £800 approx... but they would want a 25% cut if they did manage to get it back!

so i thought, fuck that, i ain't giving you £200 for a lil complaining! so i did it myself (knowing i may get nothing this way). Phoned the bank, complained, they sent me a form, which i filled out and sent back.. and today, i got a letter saying they are going to pay back my payment protection policy, on the grounds it was 'mis sold' to me :D

not waiting my cheque for just over £1300 (y) OH YEAHHHHH

it was so easy.. i recommend everyone complain to your banks :p

btw, i got this loan out in 2005.. so time doesn't matter.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  2. deadaelus

deadaelus Laughter in the Slaughter

You are a fuckin genious

3. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

i had a credit card for 2 years, every month i paid this protection thing i think.. for if i lost my card or something. i dunno, i didnt have a clue what it was.. i dont think i ever signed anything..

can i claim this back ?

4. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

i just got a loan to buy an engagement ring for hollie!!!

shush beale dont tell her

5. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

well delete the post then.. you know what women are like.. please dont let me best man.. not that you would , but if you did want to. i just couldnt do the speech, id flip out, run off and get run over by a lorry infront of everyone..

oh yea..

talking of traffic accidents, perhaps me being the best man is never on the cards " oh yea mum and russ, by the way .. Beales the best man, good ay, yea the lad who nearly killed us all in a massive pissed up car crash, who else would be my best man " ...

lets just say, my attempt at a car crash joke in my speech may not go down to well .. do the impressions of the whole situation.. you could sit next to me , and pretend to go upside down and do the pretend steering wheel, and get ozzy sat behind us shouting "WHAT YOU DOIN!" ... and chuck fake blood about and shit, and you run off drunk and hide in a bush whilst i lay on the floor pissing fake blood out my arm, whilst everyone sits in silence and watches the 'joke'

yea ... i took that too far..

.. good lad for tieing the knot.. you do realise it leaves nothing left tho.. you soul has been churned into poo flavoured poo

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  6. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Are you and Dan m actually the chuckle brothers under different guises ? and use this forum to communicate your sordid plans so its undetected to your family and PR agents?

7. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

wtf is payment protection.

8. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

i think its like an insurance that you pay for incase you cannot meet a repayment. not 100% sure though

9. Dan M

only just read this mate.

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

i dont know who would be best man, am really stuck, the wedding wont be for at least two years anyway. maybe al be best mates with spoore by then and we can have a real laugh at the speech, and yes its slowly turning into poo poo

10. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

what a result!
    on a similar note. i love those ad's on the telly.

having money troubles? owe too much money?? why not borrow some more money?? see if that helps!
    jokes!

11. Dan M

this part for me is definately true, if my fam got wind of some of the shit thats been said in ere i'd be jobless and single without a shadow of a doubt

12. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

i think 90% of the forum goers would be in the same boat lol!

13. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Let me be the best man, I will regail the family members with forum meme's. Read from a printout of riisu's post.

14. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

yes... but maybe only once u've stopped using the credit card all together.. and never claimed.. just ring up the bank, and say you were 'miss-sold' this product.. and told that without it, they wouldn't give you the credit card.

they'll send you a gay form.. fill it out, adding you were abused or somthing, and you should get it back (y)