DnB HAB - THE ROLLERS MIX (90MIN of PURE LIQUID VIBES) Lenzman, Mutt, HC & tons of Furney

HAB

"Genius!"
VIP Junglist
This mix originally started out as trying to capture that new school Good Looking/Soundtrax sound; lots of Furney, Big Bud and the like. And, for a while, as I was constructing the plans to it in my head, it stayed that way. However, there are SO MANY good liquidy tunes at the moment that I could not just restrict the flows to that one genre.

The whole point of this mix, though, is all about letting the vibes roll out and create a great atmosphere for the dog days of summer. No jump-up, no dubstep, no electro-house. Just liquid without too many synths, being danceable without actually being dancefloor. It also helps that I went back to my roots and tried to no longer do too much in regards to double dropping and teasing, as the vibes on these tunes lend themselves to a smooth transition all on their own.

So, here we go. Ninety minutes of unfettered liquid goodness. God it feels good to mix these styles of tunes again!

WpGN5.png

[SUP](shouts to kenyon for the image idea from his sig!)[/SUP]

Download/Stream at zshare.net:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/929827121e99e64a/

Download at dnbshare:
http://dnbshare.com/download/TheRollersMix.mp3.html

Yes, again, more Soundcloud shenanigans with the copyright nonsense, so I opted to use zshare again. Do leave any questions, feedback, comments, praise, criticism, hate, meatriding, etc. No, really, anything you want!

Last edited:
Re: HAB - THE ROLLERS MIX (90MIN of PURE LIQUID VIBES) Lenzman, Mutt, HC & tons of Fu

This looks massive, was just actually browsing Juno for some Furney tracks to pick up. Will get on this

Re: HAB - THE ROLLERS MIX (90MIN of PURE LIQUID VIBES) Lenzman, Mutt, HC & tons of Fu

ill have some of this...

been looking out for a deeper liquid mix recently, will feedback once i've listened through HAB. :D

This looks massive, was just actually browsing Juno for some Furney tracks to pick up. Will get on this

Your sig is massive! Makes me wanna.... I don't know, drop napalm on Vietnam or something!

But yes, hopefully this will narrow your search for good Furney tunes. But honestly he's one of those producers who just consistently makes great tunes, and nearly anything he does is brilliant! Thanks for the listen!

ill have some of this...

been looking out for a deeper liquid mix recently, will feedback once i've listened through HAB. :D

Appreciated, stu! I hope it fits the mood you're in!

Right up my street

Big up

Nice on dude, this looks a little more for me :D

Feedback soon.

Finally managed to give it a go and I didn't regret it one second. Wicked mix mate, it has really nice flow and I loved the atmosphere it set me up to. Some of my older favourite tunes were included so I was really satisfied with the selection, too (and I've discovered some jewels here I did miss before). So to sum it up: it perfectly hit the spot for me, big up! :)

Finally managed to give it a go and I didn't regret it one second. Wicked mix mate, it has really nice flow and I loved the atmosphere it set me up to. Some of my older favourite tunes were included so I was really satisfied with the selection, too (and I've discovered some jewels here I did miss before). So to sum it up: it perfectly hit the spot for me, big up! :)

Much appreciated, Gem! Yeah, I tried to mix it up between old and new, and honestly was quite partial to older (two or three years old) tunes, and I honestly could have made this mix twice as long as there's just so many good tunes. Of course, there'd be a ton more different definitive 'sections' to the mix, and I often find that's a problem I have in my mixes. Need more continuous flow throughout the whole mix as opposed to just having little episodes in the middle.

Glad you dig it, man!

Bumpage. Any takers/feedback?

Great mix mate. The intro blew me away!!! really really original and just pure vibes. Good blend of old and new tracks put together and a creative way.

Had to search up a few of these too, which is always refreshing with a dNb mix. Hoping you'll do another one of these in this vibe soon.

downloading now mate looking forward to it (y)

loved this mix mate, as has been said before the best thing about it is finding new tunes, a lot of good stuff in here particularly liking that deep focus track. oh yeah dat intro :love: very inventive, still waters >> memories is beautiful as well. can see you put a lot of effort into the mix and it really shows, top work (y)

on a side note, why you not use soundcloud? :)

Great mix mate. The intro blew me away!!! really really original and just pure vibes. Good blend of old and new tracks put together and a creative way.

Had to search up a few of these too, which is always refreshing with a dNb mix. Hoping you'll do another one of these in this vibe soon.

Dude I freaked out that I was going to mess up the intro. I had to actually make the acapella, then add it to the end of the original tune so I could cue it up fast enough, then burned it onto a CD and prayed to god I could make it all sound good. I actually messed it up twice, as I lead into it too early at one point and had to cut it off, then again when I couldn't beatmatch the damned acapella once the dnb part of Kush Talk started. I was like, "Fuck me, I'm gonna ruin this mix," but everything went smoothly from there.

Really appreciate the listen and feedback, Sam, as I had a feeling this mix was going to be something you could appreciate. I'm actually doing some custom prefab mixes for a couple friends at the moment, so that's keeping me busy, but hopefully somewhere down the line I can return to recording something like this again.

loved this mix mate, as has been said before the best thing about it is finding new tunes, a lot of good stuff in here particularly liking that deep focus track. oh yeah dat intro :love: very inventive, still waters >> memories is beautiful as well. can see you put a lot of effort into the mix and it really shows, top work (y)

on a side note, why you not use soundcloud? :)

Really appreciate it, man. Thanks again for the listen, and yeah it really did take quite a bit of planning. A few sections, like the one with the London Elektricity track, are variations of sections I do REALLY often when I mix, and the same with Life Starts @ 40 -> Girl From Mars -> I Choose You, so I had something to lean back on and feel secure about, at least, but I really love hearing that it was enjoyed.

Also that Deep Focus release was probably one of the best buys I ever made without knowing all the material heavily beforehand. Every tune on there is CLASS, and I'm slowly trying to work them all into my mixes. A great, solid small-time production!

And Soundcloud has been giving me the business for the past two or three mixes I've tried to upload. Because I haven't been doing my normal thing of cueing up two opening tunes at once so they overlap, I just let the intro track roll out for the first minute or so on its own. As such, Soundcloud's copyright software recognizes the tunes and halts the upload because of copyright infringement, even though I paid for the bloody tunes! I tried doing post-production stuff like messing with the pitch or tempo digitally but the detection isn't fooled. I'm honestly contemplating adding a watermark sound to play over intro tunes just to hopefully stump it.

ah yeah my mixes have been structured that way so far, all about finding a few tunes you enjoy and gettin a nice little mix together then building from that, definitely takes patience but worth it in the end. didnt know deep focus had an lp will be checking, need that track though. haven't come across this soundcloud infringement ting yet though i've heard it happen to a a number of people, my main gripe with it is that it sometimes stops at 10% exactly on the upload, otherwise its a class little website! hit me up when you've got a new mix out mate

The feedback is much appreciated, JJEC, and I'm glad you enjoy the mixes I put out. I'm pretty proud of this one, save for a handful of volume drops and other such things, but otherwise I really enjoyed the vibes throughout. Please do tell your friends, spread it around. I really hope everyone enjoys it.

EDIT: Also I can't stop staring at your sig.

Its appreciated, brother! Thanks again!

Bumping thiiiiiiis

Back
Top Bottom