DnB HAB - ROLLER DERBY (INNERSOUL Mix Series!) [90 Minutes of Funky Liquid Vibes]

Another bump? I'm rather proud of this and won't let die so easily!

Right feedback time

Hab what can I say, this is by far one of the best liquid soul mixes I've heard in while.

Just oozed funk, I defenty think ee have similar minds when in comes to choons as your mix is what I would personify as liquid, not the hospital vibes etc .

There were no real stand out areas as it would be an insult to the others..

Think you've inspired me to whip up a liquid mix soon

Thanks a bunch, Charlie! Big ups to hear you dig it, bruv, major fan of your stuff!

I was approached a while ago to do a mix and interview for the massive Innersoul Mix Series, and was completely honored to be mentioned alongside such Innersoul contributors as Mr. Joseph and msDoS. I had an idea for a mix already in mind and decided to spend quite a bit more time than I should have neglecting my life and focusing on making this mix as best as I could. By name obviously a follow up to my Rollers Mix from a bit back, I tried to bring some similar vibes, but nothing EXACTLY the same. This time, I wanted to focus on the sounds of funky samples, bringing back to that great golden sound of the 70s and 80s. I have that vibe on the beginning and end of the mix like bookends while the center is all soulful gooey liquid goodness, all with a healthy dose of hip-hop on either end. Give it a listen, give the interview a read, as I am exceedingly proud of how this project came out.

HAB man...
I'm impressed but not suprised they asked you.
I don't know anyone professional or not that puts so much thought and effort into their mixes. Easily my fav dj on here for those reasons. The theme, the flavour and the skill, all just too much. Can't give u enough prasie.

10 mins into the mix now, sounding rolling and funky as promised.
big up.

HAB man...
I'm impressed but not suprised they asked you.
I don't know anyone professional or not that puts so much thought and effort into their mixes. Easily my fav dj on here for those reasons. The theme, the flavour and the skill, all just too much. Can't give u enough prasie.

10 mins into the mix now, sounding rolling and funky as promised.
big up.

Ah, Teddy, you're too kind, man. Always with the kind words and all, I very much appreciate it. Always glad to hear you're digging what I'm putting out, and really hope this one tickles your fancy.

This mix looks good enough to have sex with.

On it

O_O

Wait, what? Wayne isn't there some RAM thread you should be spamming? :) Nah, only kidding, geez. I never see you around the Member Mixes area, man! Glad to see this mix caught your eye! Cheers!

O_O

Wait, what? Wayne isn't there some RAM thread you should be spamming? :) Nah, only kidding, geez. I never see you around the Member Mixes area, man! Glad to see this mix caught your eye! Cheers!

I did a lil' laughing at this

Mixes with interesting TL's are what I'm interested in geez, and this one looks like just that

I did a lil' laughing at this

Mixes with interesting TL's are what I'm interested in geez, and this one looks like just that

Big ups to you, Wayne. Really hope you're feeling this one. Put a lot of work into it!

A safety bump for this one! Still got in the car, which is odd for a mix of my own!

Giving both my mixes a bump as I have YET ANOTHER that's nearing completion, and trust me... its looking amazing.

This mix is brilliant man, thanks for bringing so many great tunes to my attention. My exposure to this side of the scene has been slack of late but got plenty of tune on my 'to buy' list now.

Will get heavy rotation from me when I'm out in Sardinia!

This mix is brilliant man, thanks for bringing so many great tunes to my attention. My exposure to this side of the scene has been slack of late but got plenty of tune on my 'to buy' list now.

Will get heavy rotation from me when I'm out in Sardinia!

Wow, bro, that's some major praise right there, from a dnbforum legend to boot! Really glad you dig it. There are a lot of unknown tunes to most people on here, and I am glad to get you to look into some of these hidden gems. Hope Sardinia is brilliant, thanks a bunch for the listens. Means alot, bruv!

Bumping both my mixes with news that a new bit may be forthcoming over the Thanksgiving holiday (or, as you lot know it, the almost-last week in November).

Back
Top Bottom