HAB - O RLY Liquid Mix

HAB

"Genius!"
VIP Junglist
HAB - O RLY Liquid Mix (320kbps)

Usually I'm all about the jump-up stuff. My mixes generally go from jump-up to liquid then back to jump-up. This one's going from liquid to even deeper liquid, and I loved it! Sure there are still some jumpy elements, but overall I like how this mix flows better than my previous mixes. Again, some of the songs are from previous mixes, but they just work better here (as in everything on Hospital)! Like all my mixes, though, you'll find some new stuff as well as favorite iconic tunes from the past, and this mix really exemplifies that with tunes like "Still Grey" and "Work It Out".

ORLY.jpg

O RLY Liquid Mix:

1. Sequent Industry - Train to Space (The Square Remix) - [Human Soul] - (0:00)
2. Andre 3000 - Prototype (Tony Blitz + Metabeats Remix) - [Dub] - (0:00)
3. Chase & Status - Can't Get Enough - [RAM] - (3:33)
4. 2dB - Starsign - [WAR] - (5:42)
5. Brookes Brothers - Rainman - [White] - (7:06)
6. Zyz Ruffen & JSSA - Standing Better - [Liquid Brilliants] - (9:15)
7. Mutt - Saturdays - [Inside] - (11:47)
8. Danny Byrd - Gold Rush - [Hospital] - (14:39)
9. Trisector - Morning Rain - [Med School] - (17:08)
10. Logistics - Cosmonaut - [Hospital] - (18:55)
11. Ghostface Killah & Neyo - Back Like That (Marky & Bungle Remix) - [White] - (21:03)
12. Blame - Skyline VIP - [720 Degrees] - (24:16)
13. Rudenko - Everybody (Danny Byrd Remix) - [Data] - (27:06)
14. Die & Clipz - Work It Out (w/ Jenna G) - [Audio Zoo] - (30:26)
15. Roni Size - It's Jazzy (Nu:Tone Remix) - [Liquid V] - (32:26)
16. Agent Mulda - Brothers & Sistaz - [Dub] - (33:56)
17. SKC - Limelight - [Encrypted] - (35:53)
18. Commix - How You Gonna Feel - [Metalheadz] - (37:40)
19. Hobzee & Zyon Base - Rain on Lens - [Samurai] - (41:13)
20. Nu:Tone - Troopers - [Hospital] - (42:39)
21. Pendulum - Still Grey - [Breakbeat Kaos] - (44:57)
22. Brookes Brothers - F-Zero - [Breakbeat Kaos] - (47:48)
23. Commix - Belleview - [Metalheadz] - (50:19)
24. London Elektricity - This Dark Matter (Nu:Tone Remix) - [Hospital] - (52:28)
25. Noisia - Diplodocus - [Quarantine] - (55:31)

http://dnbshare.com/download/ORLYLiquidMix.mp3.html

Feedback always welcome! Cheers, enjoy!

Last edited:
Bump, since I had to redo some of the stuff on the production and edit the link.

nice mix ... enjoying the tracks.

Only thing i would ask is for a time line so if i really dig a track i can easily find which one it is rather than have to count the mixes.

The mashup during 14>15 sounds wicked !

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, man.

I just redid the first post to make things easier for you guys. Cheers!

Also, I've never tried dubstep before. Is that another unfamiliar territory I should try? I honestly don't know that it'd be up to par with these, but I can try.

I think I can feel okay about bumping this mix again. I like it that much and I've been way too busy to work on a new one.

Also, I've never tried dubstep before. Is that another unfamiliar territory I should try? I honestly don't know that it'd be up to par with these, but I can try.

I'm not a DJ myself, but I've messed around mixin' dubstep, and it's kinda fun. Seems like it's easier to work with than dnb in my amateur opinion. Some of my better practice mixes were dubstep mixes rather than dnb, which i need to fix by the time i get my own decks, lol. So yeah man, give it a shot. pz & respect

I'm not a DJ myself, but I've messed around mixin' dubstep, and it's kinda fun. Seems like it's easier to work with than dnb in my amateur opinion. Some of my better practice mixes were dubstep mixes rather than dnb, which i need to fix by the time i get my own decks, lol. So yeah man, give it a shot. pz & respect

The problem with dubstep for me is that I just can't get into the groove most of the time. It just doesn't move me like DNB does. That being said, people love to hear it and I'm starting to find a couple choice tunes (Adachigahara's Theme!) that I'm feeling. I think in my next mix you'll hear a little dubby breakdown, perhaps.

Hope you liked the liquid mix, mate!

Re: HAB - O RLY Liquid Mix (320kbps)

Bumping this because my newest mix isn't coming out as grand as I'd hoped and...

Well, let's face it, I'm really proud of this mix and you should all download it.

Track choice is Respect..glad to see you can be diverse and respect both..nice touches maine.

Hey, thanks, bruv.

I'm trying out all different kinds of things now, but always trying t make sure that it's still dance-able. That being said, I think the next thing I'm gonna dabble in may be a little mini-mix of dubstep. I'm finding it's really easy to mix but it just doesn't move me the same way, I think. We'll see!

You're very welcome! This is probably my favorite mix that I've done, so I want to share it with everyone.

Please, check out the link to my recently-completed sequel, the YA RLY Liquid Mix, as well!

hi! what you meen "Please, check out the link to my recently-completed sequel, the YA RLY Liquid Mix, as well!" I dont understand, sorry))
better German)

NY, greetings from Moscow :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom