HAB - O RLY Liquid Mix

Fair play, I did get a bit jumpy at the end.

Thanks for downloading, again!

nice mix bro, with regards to the dubstep mix....

although i do like dubstep im a bigger fan of liquid, so as a purely selfish reason i want u to carry on with the liquid, as id love more of ya mixes, although a dub breakdown wouldn't go a miss.

nice mix bro, with regards to the dubstep mix....

although i do like dubstep im a bigger fan of liquid, so as a purely selfish reason i want u to carry on with the liquid, as id love more of ya mixes, although a dub breakdown wouldn't go a miss.

Thanks alot for the listen, glad you're appreciating it.

Funny you should say that, though. For a good long while I was considering throwing up a version of my new mix (The YA RLY mix, in my sig) that had a few dubstep tunes thrown in, but I just didn't like how they ruined the flow of the mix.

My next mix (or at least the one I've made the most progress on) will be about half jumpy, dancefloor smashers and half dubstep. (Basically, probably nothing you're looking for. ^_^)

Have no fear, for I'm already working on using that thrown-away bit of mellower dubby tunes to create a new liquid mix. Probably won't be posted for a hot minute, but thanks for being a fan!

Great mix! Loving the vibes. Nice job with the keys of the songs:not_worth

Funny that. I gotta give big ups to my friend John who lives up to his reputation of having perfect pitch.

I run all my selections by him just to make sure it sounds right to someone who has better hearing of tone or key than I do. It seems like it paid off!

I had to find some music to listen to, after my team (Fcuking West Ham, fcuked up again) put me in a serious black mood and dark place. Thankfully, I found your mix which I am now listening to and it is top notch. Just what the Dr ordered. :not_worth

Cheers
HI

I had to find some music to listen to, after my team (Fcuking West Ham, fcuked up again) put me in a serious black mood and dark place. Thankfully, I found your mix which I am now listening to and it is top notch. Just what the Dr ordered. :not_worth

Cheers
HI

I'll hide away my Gunners paraphernalia...

Thanks for the listen, gents. I'm absolutely shocked that this mix is getting more listens and comments than its sequel, but to be fair I know it's not most's cup of tea.

Big ups, guys.

Re-upping / Bumping this as I have absolutely no time to mix anymore.

It's also going up on the soundcloud.

Back
Top Bottom