HAB lost her harddrive - help?

HAB

"Genius!"
VIP Junglist
Hello all,

You've probably noticed my being scarce as of late. Back in October, we had a pretty intense storm roll through here that hit us with some pretty intense property and water damage We're fine, house is repaired and all that. Dealing with insurance has been obnoxious but we've managed to weather it okay.

The biggest casualty was my PC and vinyl storage since that was the room the tree actually hit. People around here have been super generous about helping me replace plates which has been indescribably blessing, and though my PC was scrapped I can say Beatport has been great about accommodation for tunes that I purchased and are backed up and then some. I lost some family photos, saved games, and other stuff even though a lot of it was backed up, but the biggest loss was all my HAB stuff, which I never bothered to backup.

I'm not going to my unfinished projects or stuff that wasn't mixed down, I get that. But I have put out a ton of mixes and artwork over the years and it has been entirely lost, since hardly any of it was put in the cloud and the one place where any of it was indexed closed down the account for inactivity.

Basically, I know I'm being an imposition, but if anyone has any mixes or cover art of my past projects, I'd really appreciate a link or private message to help me partially rebuild what I had. I know I'm asking a lot, but you people have been amazingly supportive over the years and if anyone can help it'd be you guys.

Otherwise, big up, bless

I'll have a check of my old Hdds when I'm home, deffo got a few of your mixes somewhere

sorry to hear that HAB but glad to hear things are going better and you were able to get some help. I lost my hard drive last year and lost a lot of mixes and some were yours...wish i still had them.
EZ

OK, I have Pitfalls & Flirtations on a hard drive, I can upload if you need them.
I know I've got 2 or 3 that i put to cd for the car too, but i wont be able to rip them until May when I'm back in the UK. Innersoul and rollerderby I think they were called. Pretty sure I've got that trap mix somewhere too.

https://dnbshare.com/download/Pitfalls.mp3.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom