DnB HAB - Just Fuckin' About (Three Decks of Heavy Hitters!)

HAB

"Genius!"
VIP Junglist
No theme here, just having fun with pure DNB madness that goes from dancefloor to deep steppers to neuro/tech vibes. That's it. I would recommend NOT checking the tracklist on this one and just trust that it'll be heavy, techy, dancefloor and amazing so to get that full effect of awe while listening. Hence my taking a bit of a risk and not including it here in the post... at least not yet. You can still obviously find it if you look hard enough. :) However, I can mention that in this mix you'll definitely find some stuff from the likes of:

Rockwell, Culture Shock, Maztek, Detail, Sinistarr, Dub Phizix, State of Mind, Calyx & Teebee, Emperor, and many more!

(click the art for full-sized versions!)

(Partial) Tracklist:
The Prototypes - Cascade - [Shogun]
>>> LoKo - Bassline Secret - [progRAM]
>>> Shimon - Hush Hush - [RAM]
Metrik - Engine Room - [Freebie]
>>> Sub Focus - Druggy - [RAM]
Monsta - Holdin' On (Skrillex & Nero Remix) - [OWSLA]
>>> ??? - ???
Baron - At The Drive-In - [BBK]
Logistics - Daybreak Sequence - [Hospital]
??? - ???
Calyx & Teebee - Elevate This Sound - [RAM]
Random Movement - Thought Lust (Bodrums Batch) - [Intrigue]
Zoot - Running (Big Bud Remix) - [Soundtrax]
Artificial Intelligence & Command Strange - Broken Ground - [Metalheadz]
??? - ???
Paul B - Drop by Drop - [progRAM]
??? - ???
Skeptical - Static - [Commercial Suicide]
??? - ???
Detail - Green Rain - [Utopia]
Calyx & Teebee - Strung Out - [RAM]
>>> Jubei - Gateway - [DNBA]
??? - ???
Optiv & BTK - Drop the Funk - [Playaz]
Kaos, Karl K & Jae Kennedy - All Night Long - [Circle]
??? - ???
Bungle feat Total Science & Ayah - Snake Eyes - [CIA]
??? - ???
Zero Method - Cold War - [Red Light]
>>> Sub Focus - Triple X - [RAM]
??? - ???
Trei & State of Mind - Breed - [SOM]
Dimension - Synth City - [Cyantific]
Mindscape & SKC - Nightmare - [Commercial Suicide]
Fresh - Offworld - [Run DNB]
Neonlight & Mefjus - Hot Glue - [Eatbrain]
??? - ???
Maztek - Limber (Optiv & BTK Remix) - [Renegade Hardware]
??? - ???
Rockwell - Detroit - [Shogun]
>>> ??? - ???
>>> ??? - ???
Download/Stream at SOUNDCLOUD:

Download/Stream at DROPBOX:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/v53vja5rgli82bx/Just Fuckin' About.mp3

Feel free to leave any comments, criticisms, praise, hate, or even an impromptu tracklist of your own gathering!

Last edited:
Big ups, James! I added a partial tracklist to give people a general outline but omitted enough (I think) to keep the good surprises in tact.

Seriously? No takers? I know I got some competition with the Brixton Competition but c'mon guys, I'm proud of this one! :)

HAB mon ami...completely missed this! Sorry dude wasn't blanking you.

Just listening to it now great first mix. Sure it's going to be up to your usual sumptuous standards mate.

Btw the second tune is Hush Hush. Would love to know what comes after it.

Thanks for the listens, Papa! I do know the whole tracklist, but I wanted to leave some of it secret so that people would be surprised when they give it a go. That being said, Hush Hush is actually the second tease, not the first. :) And the tune after it was actually a freebie! "Engine Room" by Metrik.

Will check this HAB my man - seems on a similar tip to your bit in the forum mix, like the idea of doing a part TL keeps things interesting

Will drop back with some thoughts (y)

will feedback sometime tomorrow or thurs, sorry iv slacked, i need to do a full review on mosaic two so been occupied with that bad boy, when im done il go over this again and provide my views

Alright HAB got this on now mate will give you some feedback later :)

That picture on the underground during rush hour aint good! Got some dodge looks !!

Last edited:
Big ups, guys! Yeah I wanted to convey that I was basically like a little kid playing around making this mix, so, yeah, the art conveys that.

Glad to see people are starting to get on this!

One more bump on this, I suppose. Nothing new in the pipeline for a bit, though, I'm afraid.

Some seemless transitions in this man, and really incredibly tight eqing. Well done, is a fat mix. Left some comments on your Soundcloud for you too man.

Seedy

Big ups, Seedy! Really glad you enjoyed the mix, and thank you tons for the great feedback and messages on Soundcloud!

Back
Top Bottom