HAB - Fat Badger Guest Mix (Fat Badger Podcast #31)

HAB

"Genius!"
VIP Junglist
The might DED tapped me to do a guest mix for the mighty Fat Badger podcast, so I did.

e9wYhkC.png

Being that it's summer, I wanted to focus on what makes drum and bass great in the summer: playing out for friends. I got a little liquid encouragement, chilled on a beautiful day in the yard, and just went in with a bunch of summer vibes tunes. I used a lot more hard drops and quick transitions and focused less on long drawn-out harmonies and got more to the meat of what we all want this time of year: fun in the sun.

Kick back, grab a beer, brock out.

Tracklist:
41faZS4.jpg

Download/Stream at SOUNDCLOUD:

Do feel free to leave any questions, feedback, comments, praise, criticism, hate, etc.

i didn't get a beachball with my logo on it.....:(

will check this at some point HAB.....looks nice. What happened to Phat Playaz? Haven't seen them in a while or maybe im just not looking hard enough.

Yes as you might have guessed I'm very happy to HAB on as a guest and she has delivered to her usual high standard.
Awesome tracklist for the summer, despite the mentioned hard drops its still a seemless flowing mix by any standard.

I'm loving the old classics blended with brand new tunes. Exactly what I want for the podcast for people as it works for that are both new to and already familiar with dnb.

Big up for created an awesome set that I'm sure all of us will enjoy this summer!

@beknoxx - I'm sorry you feel left out mang but HAB provided that art herself! ;)

PS - here's the Mixcloud link as well: https://www.mixcloud.com/fatbadgerpodcast/hab-guest-mix-fat-badger-podcast-31/

Last edited:
Yes very good HAB, very enjoyable, think I'll listen to it again. The whole summer scene building got lost though, as soon as I pressed play there was a thunderclap and a deluge of rain has been battering the household.

Wow! That is crazy! Thank you so much to all the massive here and over at Fat Badger!

I'll be sure to get back to you all later today in more detail! Cheers!

Excellent.

Will check this out some time (y)

woooi loving this

Thank you lot! Appreciate the love!

i didn't get a beachball with my logo on it.....:(

will check this at some point HAB.....looks nice. What happened to Phat Playaz? Haven't seen them in a while or maybe im just not looking hard enough.

Yeah, I made the beachball myself, sorry bruv! And as far as Phat Playaz, can't say I know. I had a release from them a bit back that I still mix quite often, but honestly not sure.

Big up for created an awesome set that I'm sure all of us will enjoy this summer!

No problem, it was a blast to mix and thank you guys so much for having me!

Yes very good HAB, very enjoyable, think I'll listen to it again. The whole summer scene building got lost though, as soon as I pressed play there was a thunderclap and a deluge of rain has been battering the household.

That sounds shit. :( Give it a relisten on a sunny day, Maloney!

Just finishing it up now. Really liked how this one flowed, especially on a hot June day after a few brews. Well done ma'am :2thumbs:

<3 Thanks, Spectro!

Great mix HAB. Great selection of tracks all dripping in sunshine. This will be on heavy rotation this summer, if the rain ever stops in England.

Loved the mixture of old and new, melodic and upfront basslines. Really good work.

Fabulous mix HAB! Felt like one epic long tune with several peaks and troughs, I love how 'DJ Stunna on Bassdrive'-like the track selection was, plenty of Random Movement, Jaybee and producers of that ilk. Several tunes and a couple producers I'd never heard about before, some of which I'm gonna try and find out about more upon future listening (with looking at tracklist), full on summer liquid funky vibes which made for an enjoyable listen while out and about on a hot summer's day. (y)

Back
Top Bottom