HAB - Birds of Prey Mix (Tracks from Siren, ShockOne, Break, C&K, Hybris and More!)

HAB

"Genius!"
VIP Junglist
For a while now, I've been trying to capture the Viper Recordings sound in my mixes and have found very little opportunity to do. This mix was centered on really bringing out the dancefloor bangers that keep the floor moving, and with the addition of a CDJ for some fresh new tunes, I've become really happy with this mix that I threw together. I must admit, even for me, it's a little out of my comfort zone, but give it a shot! A little half-time section, a little deeper neuro section, and an absolute classic outro, you know you're curious!

BOPMix.jpg

Birds of Prey Mix Tracklist:

1) Sub Focus - World of Hurt - [RAM]
2) Hamilton - Soundboy - [RAM]
3) Blokhe4d & Dieselboy - Get Back - [Unique Artists]
4) Matrix & Futurebound - The Edge (Futurebound 2010 VIP) - [Viper]
5) Sub Focus - Scarecrow - [RAM]
6) Genetic Bros - Branches - [Viper]
7) Apex - Same Old Blues - [Lifted]
8) Shinichi Osawa - Star Guitar (Brookes Brothers Remix) - [Data]
9) Encode - Trust Me - [Tamp3cords]
10) Lomax - Mercia - [RAM]
11) Hybris - Keeping Me - [Invisible]
12) Siren (Vicious Circle & Universal Project) - Control - [Siren]
13) Calyx & Teebee - The Quest (Break Remix) - [Subtitles]
>> Lomax - Metal Flange (Heist Remix) - [CO-LAB]
14) The Prototypes & Darrison - Evolution - [Viper]
15) James Doman - Alright (J Magik & Wickaman Remix) - [Positiva]
16) Shy FX & T-Power - Feelings (Nu:Tone Remix) - [Digital Soundboy]
17) Siren (NOT Vicious Circle & Universal Project) - Stunna - [Muti Music]
18) Usher & Jay-Z - Hot Tottie - [LaFace]
19) ShockOne - Polygon VIP - [Viper]
20) Futurebound Vs. Camo & Krooked - Chic - [Viper]
21) DC Breaks - Mankind VIP - [Viper]
22) Agent Alvin - Wicked Man - [Viper]
23) Genetic Bros - Uplifting - [Talkin Beatz]
24) Distorted Minds & Jakes - Gold Chain - [DStyle]
25) Commix - Be True - [Metalheadz]
26) Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce - Cutslo (Lokuste Mix) - [Prototype]

As always, feedback is appreciated and welcomed!

Download in 320kbps MP3:
http://dnbshare.com/download/BirdsofPreyMix.mp3.html

Last edited:
Re: HAB - Birds of Prey Mix (Tracks from Siren, ShockOne, Break, C&K, Hybris and More

Liked this a lot mate. Very easy to listen to, great mixing, in fact seamless which only improved listen. The mix with Usher and Jay-Z I was a little worried about but actually worked really well too so hats off to you....

Don't sleep on this people

Re: HAB - Birds of Prey Mix (Tracks from Siren, ShockOne, Break, C&K, Hybris and More

Much appreciated, sir! The feedback is much appreciated!

how did you eq the annoying world of hurt bass away? clashes with me

checked this out this morning, bit 'dance-floor-y' for my liking, but there is some big tunes in there and as u said u was going for that 'Viper record' sound, which u have done well :)

anyway mixing is bang on! nice one :)

how did you eq the annoying world of hurt bass away? clashes with me

Just twisted the knob halfway to nothing and threw the crossfader to the right a tad! I'm not so much a fan of World of Hurt myself.

checked this out this morning, bit 'dance-floor-y' for my liking, but there is some big tunes in there and as u said u was going for that 'Viper record' sound, which u have done well :)

anyway mixing is bang on! nice one :)

I understand completely if it's not your style, as plenty of people likely wouldn't dig it. But I'm glad you gave it a listen and appreciated the big tunage!

Thanks for the listens, gents!

Also, Slime, be on the look out for another mix I'm currently in preparation to record that's much less dancefloor and a lot deeper and bassier. Hopefully it will be up soon.

Bumping this mix because... well, damn it, I like it and I'm proud of it.

May you re-upload please? Tracklisting looks good but mp3 has been deleted :(

Just re-upped it. This mix is not going back up on Soundcloud yet, though, as I'm still trying to up my newest mix around SC's silly copyright nonsense.

Thanks for the attention, bruv! Do leave some feedback!

It seriously makes me want to murder millions of innocent children when an artist makes something so amazing, so inspiring, so unique and leaves me in utter awe after it's done playing, and then uploads it to the SHITTIEST hosting site possible for others to enjoy the music on their own. SERIOUSLY, that WRETCHED site has always hit me with "this track has been deleted due to inactivity" SO MANY TIMES when a good track I like intrigues me enough to the point where I want to download it.

Do you know how much money DI radio would make from me if they actually had an option to buy the music that was currently playing? but no, they want to be stingy and heartless bastards and keep music to themselves to prevent competition.

I honnestly DESPISE the human race at times like these and wish deadly events to happen unto those who keep it like this at the DI headquarters.

I've searched the BOWELS of the internet to try and find Birds of prey by HAB, but every single damn link is broken and taken down. there's not even torrents of it.

so will someone PLEASE upload this file created by a sound genius to a source where it will remain alive? what's the point of creating something so beautiful just to forget about it??

I'm sure if you sent HAB a message he will up it for you.
Please don't murder any children. Innocent or not.

I would even buy all of his music if he kept it all in one place to buy it.

---------- Post added at 05:30 ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 ----------

I'm sure if you sent HAB a message he will up it for you.
Please don't murder any children. Innocent or not.

already messaged him.

Children kill count: 6

Not a fan of the whole 'death of children' thing, and if you've already slaughtered a couple I'll suggest that while you listen to this you make sweet sweet love to a lady and make six more to make up the difference.

So! Here's the new link on something that's NOT DNBshare (just for you!): http://www.mediafire.com/?fu3x3zd9qieww36

Cheer! Now to make that phone call to the police...

Not a fan of the whole 'death of children' thing, and if you've already slaughtered a couple I'll suggest that while you listen to this you make sweet sweet love to a lady and make six more to make up the difference.

So! Here's the new link on something that's NOT DNBshare (just for you!): http://www.mediafire.com/?fu3x3zd9qieww36

Cheer! Now to make that phone call to the police...

rofl, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom