Guy goes nutty on a forum

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by sdm, Jul 22, 2005.

1. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

2. Cube

Cube www.exegene.com

3. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

dankalicious likes to bike?

4. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

haha^^^

:D :D wot a cock, i do miss him, maybe we should ave kept him, as the office pest or summit!

5. mesh

mesh Active Member

danko was good value, but he wasnt gonna come out with THIS

And you just remember this too you bastard. I am the guy who found out in detail about the plans to attack the WTC, the pentagon, and the US Capitol on or around 9-11-01. I have a book in the making right now, and part of it is on the internet. :lol: You read it and you will see that I kept those attack plans under my hat because I know about no good bastards like you and how you permeate American society. It was my opinion that you and people like you need to be taken off this planet. America was attacked because of people like you and because of attitudes like yours. The fact is that even if 9-11 had been nuclear, I still would not have warned you bastards well enough so that you could have done anything to prevent it. You interfere with me and I will interfere with you in ways that you would never dream possible o_O ,

6. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

Ha ha forum nutters don't you just love em!! I like post 25:

Dear cyclotouriste,

It certainly is a pleasure to hear that visionary people like you still make your voice heard. It's about time the silent majority had their sound and sane opinions made public and recognised for that they are, the majority. Most normal, law-abiding and respecting citizens, in their right mind, would agree that you deserve some real recognition for your patriotic duities to America. Allowing information to the effect that the pentagon was under threat to lay low was a noble, self-sacrificing effort for the greater good. The losses of a few (or maybe five) thousand was the wake up call required to make us Americans appreciate the independence and sovereignty of foreign states and their nationals. You're voice is like a refreshing wind in a Heinz baked beans factory. How much does the book cost, I'm on the waiting list?

yours trully,
    Muhammed Muhammed Ishmael Al Faez