Gutterpump - Noisia

bone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy9ai4YKktc

I friggin love this tune. However, its tempo seems to fall slap bang between half time (like 87bpm) and normal tempo (about 176bpm), and so i find it almost impossible to drop it into a mix. Im only new to mixing so any tips on how to drop this stinker in would be appreciated! :)

hahah this is breakbeat it will only mix with stuff of the same tempo. if you want to cut a tune out then start this one its upto u but u wont mix it...

it was called gutterpump on the first release or something i dunno they changed its name on the single

Gutterpump is the original version
GutterPUNK is the one with the cheesey as fuck lyrics, which they probs got asked to do for some money, i've still yet to meet someone that turns money down when its offered to them.
You won't be able to drop it in to a mix because its house/breaks speed, thus unmixable, u can turn ur turntable off and cut to a breakdown tho.
Noisia have been making breaks and hip hop for time, they aren't confined to any specific genre which in my opinion makes them the best producers in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSwgNNeRQbc

I'd describe their style as techy electro rly, but everyone pigeon holes differently, this is my favourite tune from their breaks side, drops properly at 1:25.

If you want other similar sounding stuff search for the Feed Me In New DJs We Trust mix, Feed Me is Spor's house/electro producing name, he's making some amazing tunes, Chain Smoker has to be my favourite tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2TjSdhwaHU

Has to be my favourite Feed Me tune, nice n cheesey, loving the summery vibes.

Other noisia breaks tunes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbq-3NY-YYU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyf4wPXeKiI

Also seven stitches, yellow brick, raar, lekker, splittin the atom.

Last edited:
sold out? this track has been about since 2005! radio one were all over this when it was released. go check out their other break releases, like stuff from hustle athletics, lekker lekker is a choon, or any of their releases on their division lable. yellow brick is one of my all time favourite noisia tracks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc8vdU7ZQYw

Whoeva said there 'selling' out is a moron, its called broadening your horizons, they have the skill, they have proved it with the dnb they make that pisses all over any1ns there well ahead of the game!

So.....why not change ur styles an show your versatility an make breaks hip hop techno an ANY style they wish to cause imo this is wat makes them the BEST in the game!

They have been doing this for AGES!!!! They 'sold out' a while ago in that sence but to me a true sellout would be to never look bak on dnb an if u did to make it pure cheese an purely for money purposes.

They have not done this!
An i doubt they ever will!

No fuckin way have they sold out there tunes in all the genres they touched are sick! Without a doubt u cant fault the production or the idea behind the music.

Now sit in the corner an think about wat u have said! :clown:

boy-wearing-dunce_~BCP812-94.jpg

Whoeva said there 'selling' out is a moron, its called broadening your horizons, they have the skill, they have proved it with the dnb they make that pisses all over any1ns there well ahead of the game!

So.....why not change ur styles an show your versatility an make breaks hip hop techno an ANY style they wish to cause imo this is wat makes them the BEST in the game!

They have been doing this for AGES!!!! They 'sold out' a while ago in that sence but to me a true sellout would be to never look bak on dnb an if u did to make it pure cheese an purely for money purposes.

They have not done this!

No fuckin way have they sold out there tunes in all the genres they touched are sick! Without a doubt u cant fault the production or the idea behind the music.

Smackdowwwwwwwwwn!

They have not done this!

Nah. You obviously didnt read what I said properly. I didnt say a word about them selling out cos they made other types of music. I love the other stuff they make.
I posted a video of their tune Gutterpunk which is a shitty mainstream dance tune with godawful female vocals. It sounds like Bodyrox or Cascada or something. They clearly dont actually like this song and only released it for the money. But the main thing is that its shit!
I was saying that its funny that people say Pendulum sold out for what they make atm but when Noisia make a tune which is far worse and far more commercial, no-one says a word.
But yeah I didnt cuss them for making other styles. Before calling me a moron and generally being that arrogant, at least read what youre replying to.

Nah. You obviously didnt read what I said properly. I didnt say a word about them selling out cos they made other types of music. I love the other stuff they make.
I posted a video of their tune Gutterpunk which is a shitty mainstream dance tune with godawful female vocals. It sounds like Bodyrox or Cascada or something. They clearly dont actually like this song and only released it for the money. But the main thing is that its shit!
I was saying that its funny that people say Pendulum sold out for what they make atm but when Noisia make a tune which is far worse and far more commercial, no-one says a word.
But yeah I didnt cuss them for making other styles. Before calling me a moron and generally being that arrogant, at least read what youre replying to.

mate i dont know WHY uv been hearing the version with the vocals because that isnt even the real tune, its a shitty remix.. get your head out the mainstream shit.

the original is banging and it always will be, and just because you dont liek doesnt mean noisia have sold out. grow up

mate i dont know WHY uv been hearing the version with the vocals because that isnt even the real tune, its a shitty remix.. get your head out the mainstream shit.

the original is banging and it always will be, and just because you dont liek doesnt mean noisia have sold out. grow up
Get my head out of the mainstream? What are you on about?
Its not a remix, its an actual tune done entirley by Noisia which was on MTV.
Im not saying they fully sold out but in this one situation I think they have.
I challenge anyone to sit through the entire video for Gutterpunk and deny that, in this one instance, they are sucking the devils cock.

plus noisia were making breakbeats and hiphop before they even started dnb
so?

gutterpump was released on passager records, radio one picked it up, it got played a lot more, but no one could buy it, skint (norman cooks label) came up and said, hey, were good at releasing this stuff, let us do it, we'll also add some remixes, add some vocals, make a cheesy video for mtv, and you'll be famous! hell, we'll even rename the track!

if you think this is a sell out, dont listen to noisias remix of a robbie williams track.

*also* the track seven stiches was made purely for wipeout on the playstation, then it was relased as a single. another way for them to promote themselves and actually make some money.

i dont want to sit through the video for gutter"punk", i dont doubt you its gay as fuck..

but why listen to this later version that was made for mtv, when i can listen to noisias original version "gutterpump"
which is no way sell out and a great piece of electro/breakbeat.

i dont like arguing man.. im sorry for being a little bitch, but the original was a good piece of music and that later shit version with the vocals completly killed it.

Back
Top Bottom