Gusset Gravy remix - my attempt

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
Easy all... started work on this on Sunday, managed to get most the track up in a few hours! then just aimlessly fiddled around with it for two evenings, until i had some more inspiration last night and got it interesting and sounding right.

all criticism, opinions, advice and feedback welcome! :not_worth

http://soundcloud.com/richie_stix/richie-stix-gusset-gravy

tonight I'm going to add some more to it after the breakdown... go a bit nuts with the patterns...

tis good mate, i like the bass, and the drums after the drop!

i think the intro needs some work to make it a bit more orginal, make it more your own. apart from that a banging track

yeah... was thinking about this, but the intro as it stands was kind of an accident (like just about everything I do) and i liked it! wanted it to be quite rolling and subtle then when it drops it makes you think WTF?

ps. what system you listening on (pc speakers, cans, home hi fi etc) as i wana make sure the mix down works accross a range? :not_worth

im using my normall headphones, theyre not too bad, they do the job, ill get my expensive ones out that i use to mix down with n ave a listen in a minute (cant use my speakers as got babey bro asleep haha)

haven't really mixed this down yet (no eq on the bass or drums really) so will look into this tonight!

cheers

New version up on the cloud!... full track now!

check it out and give me some feedback on how it's sounduing your end... need to get this ducks ass tight! :D

Back
Top Bottom