Guns 'n Roses - Chinese Democracy

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
whose in the band now, that was the first music i listened to that werent pop, appetite for destruction and the use your illusions are quality

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
whose in the band now, that was the first music i listened to that werent pop, appetite for destruction and the use your illusions are quality

Dunno but I saw them playing live at download, an they needed 3 or 4 guitarists to fill in for slash lol

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Yeh man.

Out today.

The album has various musicians used over the 13 years this was in production.

Brian May (Queen) and Dave Navarro (Jane's Addiction, Red Hot Chilli Peppers) apparently provide Guitar on it.

logikz

I Am Not The King
tell me how in the world its possible you can have a stupid rock album in production for 13 years man, how the hell you figure that. just fucking guitars and... fucking drums i mean what the hell is so difficult about that make it take 13 years jeez specially after the spaghetti incident

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
THE ONLY TUNE I LIKED ON THE SPAGHETTI INCIDENT WAS THE SOUNDGARDEN COVER THAT WAS FILTHY FUCKING LOVED IT

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
TOO MUCH HYPE ON THIS DOUBLE FIGURE YEARS IN THE MAKING
GAZZILONS OF £££ SPENT ON PRODUCTION/ARTISTS

HEARD THE FIRST RIFF AND THOUGHT IT WAS THE DARKNESS

NARMEAN

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
tell me how in the world its possible you can have a stupid rock album in production for 13 years man, how the hell you figure that. just fucking guitars and... fucking drums i mean what the hell is so difficult about that make it take 13 years jeez specially after the spaghetti incident

Because Axl's such a cunt to work with I guess.

Upon listening, I conclude that this album is just above decent really.

Some sick tunes, some proper shit ones though. Then the rest are average really.

I reckon it'll really grow on me.

Use Your Illusion I & II had some shit tunes on them too though.

Top Bottom