Guilty As Charged - Running Back ft Tina Rose

GuiltyAsCharged

Hi DnB headz,

Just wanted to post the latest track we have done to gain your expertise critique !

A bit of background we started producing dance music about 7 years ago starting with house to get the hang of the software but our aim has always to make solid DnB - We have had some break beat tunes released a few years back and now decided to turn back to DnB.

This tune has liquid DnB elements but with a more rolling harder edge (I am shite at describing our own music) - Anyway please take the time to have a listen and provide feedback both good and bad....

GaC

---------- Post added at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 ----------

http://soundcloud.com/guiltyascharged/gac-running-back-ft-tina-rose

Hahahaha it generally helps if you want feedback to post the link huh - Man I am such a retard....

Last edited:
Drums are sounding good. Personaly I'd like a bit more of a crack to the snare. But that just my taste.
Only thing I would realy say is that the tune could do with cutting down a little. The bassline/lead are ok, just not quite enough to warrant 8mins.
I'd look at chopping a chunk from the 1st part.
Otherwise is all sounding good.
Nice suff fellas :)

i like it man, posted a comment on soundcloud!
really nice liquid, slightly darker edge to it!
id say lower the attack on the snare slightly on the white noise part anyway, it sounds clean and good but just a bit too splashy i reckon,
cut it down a bit lik someone said, really feelin the fx and vocals in there man!

Thanks all for the feedback - I think I am going to shorten the middle section and a few more edits to the drums and then hey ho a finished tune for the EP :)

Back
Top Bottom