Guest Mix- Beknoxx (Fat Badger #23)

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
EZ everybody. Got the chance to step up to the iron fist and velvet glove known as the Fat Badger Podcast. Had a blast with this mix and really appreciate the chance to work with our very own D.E.D on this project. Give it a listen, repost and follow the podcast. They continue to put out solid shows and keep a nice variety to what is played. Big ups Fat Badger.
Safe

Tracklist:
1. John B - Lava
2. Digital, Spirit, Flava and Dissect - Primal
3. Seba - Dark Horse
4. Digital and Sight Unseen - On My Head
5. Digital and Nomine - Jungle Jaw
6. Soul Intent - The Dread
7. Digital, Spirit and Need For Mirrors - Infinity
8. Breakage - The Version
9. Soul Intent - Rushin 91
10. Mako - String Section feat. Villem
11. Spectrasoul - SM1
12. Seba and Method One - Dawn Patrol
13. Total Science - Man Down
14. Mako - By Firelight
15. PRTCL and Sweetpea - 400ft
16. Adred - 170 untitled
17. Ed:It - Long Time
18. PRTCL and Sweetpea - Afterthought
19. Adred - Ghetto Chemistry feat. Lystone
20. Nucleus and Paradox - Scenario
21. Soul Intent - Give Me A Dub
22. Total Science - Contraband

Step up to the plate you did sir! This is a fine mix and one you should all hear.
Huge thanks for creating this mix for us, as you say we love the diveristy and this fill the dark jungle breaks void very well.
Big up mang!!

Starting with John B - Lava you have paved the way for a ruff mix, all the while keeping it tight with good selection.

Primal --> Dark Horse --> On My Head omg that was brilliant, especially the lead of Primal into Dark Horse, as well as the Funky Mules of Dark Horse & On My Head, really clever. Really feeling the Soul Intent tunes on Tempo Recs, kinda slept on that one in favor of his Dope Plates & Exkursions releases.

Quick correction in the TL you played Eidolon not Dawn Patrol, btw that tune into Man Down was the highlight of the mix for me, again playing with the drumwork of both tunes is a style of blending I'm really fond of (y)

The PTRCL & Sweetpea and the Adred tunes were a nice contrast, Ghetto Chemistry is such a dope tune and introducing the break in Scenario was a nice touch.

Finally ended the mix on a jungly tip with Give Me A Dub (another sick tune on Tempo!) and Contraband, latter being one of my favourites of this year

Yeah, I think that's it

Starting with John B - Lava you have paved the way for a ruff mix, all the while keeping it tight with good selection.

Primal --> Dark Horse --> On My Head omg that was brilliant, especially the lead of Primal into Dark Horse, as well as the Funky Mules of Dark Horse & On My Head, really clever. Really feeling the Soul Intent tunes on Tempo Recs, kinda slept on that one in favor of his Dope Plates & Exkursions releases.

Quick correction in the TL you played Eidolon not Dawn Patrol, btw that tune into Man Down was the highlight of the mix for me, again playing with the drumwork of both tunes is a style of blending I'm really fond of (y)

The PTRCL & Sweetpea and the Adred tunes were a nice contrast, Ghetto Chemistry is such a dope tune and introducing the break in Scenario was a nice touch.

Finally ended the mix on a jungly tip with Give Me A Dub (another sick tune on Tempo!) and Contraband, latter being one of my favourites of this year

Yeah, I think that's it

Legend vydx....starting to think u might b the watcha alias ha ha. Thanks for all the comments mang. Really means a lot..safe.

Back
Top Bottom