Guess who's back!!

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
This is the result of a few hours worth of tinkering in FL studio after a loooong downtime while I've been getting fed up with touring with this fucking children's theatre.

Please have a listen and leave a comment, even though it's all obviously very preliminary.

Got a few things in mind for the bassline, gonna funk it up quite a couple of notches, and will probably focus pretty heavily on the drums and stuff..

Yeah.

Nice vibe not bad cant say anything more but for very early wip good sound..Hhaha whats up that children's theatre lol:teeth:

Been touring for the past four months mate, living in hotel rooms of various quality and comfort, eating fast food of generally only shitty quality and working my ass off.

True art is born from pain they say...

Love the reversed strings (or whatever they are). Good groove on the drums the bass is a bit static though.

It's a piano loop thing I found among my samples that I reversed and chopped to pieces, think it's got a nice vibe to it.

Will definitely spice up the bass alickle bit, change every few long drone a bit to make it more interesting.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom