Guess The Tune!!!

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Still got an hour to go, and Im bored as fuck at work!!! Guess what tune the pic represents, and then post one up yourself!!!

Hint: you should get the name of the tune, but I wont be too strict on the producer cos more than one have tunes of this name!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 65
Mulla said:
Still got an hour to go, and Im bored as fuck at work!!! Guess what tune the pic represents, and then post one up yourself!!!

Hint: you should get the name of the tune, but I wont be too strict on the producer cos more than one have tunes of this name!

Fallin?

shuttle.jpg

200203.jpg

Hahah! Is that the guy from Big Trouble In Little China (left)

The old bad guy "Goodbye Mr Burton"

Mulla said:
Thats the one!

Im guessing yours is 'Rocket Launcher' on Virus?

I was thinkin T-10, forgot bout rocket launcher lol.. Fits better anywayz :)

My fkin mom would get this one....

troll.jpg

Possibly Barcelona by D-Kay and Epilson?!?!

Still though not sure on this one though! I mean that's the only tune I can think of with a city name but there aint many landmarks to work with in the piccy so you lead me to be confused, paranoid and genuinly pereplexed this time Mr Mulla!

Ok i've answered loads and not set any so here goes,

I want the producers name as well as the tune name! The tune name's easy but the producer not so......

fig10.jpg

Last edited:
Mulla said:

i thought that was pink panther

Back
Top Bottom