Guess The Tune!!!

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Still got an hour to go, and Im bored as fuck at work!!! Guess what tune the pic represents, and then post one up yourself!!!

Hint: you should get the name of the tune, but I wont be too strict on the producer cos more than one have tunes of this name!

Attachments

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Mulla said:
Still got an hour to go, and Im bored as fuck at work!!! Guess what tune the pic represents, and then post one up yourself!!!

Hint: you should get the name of the tune, but I wont be too strict on the producer cos more than one have tunes of this name!

Fallin?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist

Hahah! Is that the guy from Big Trouble In Little China (left)

The old bad guy "Goodbye Mr Burton"

MC Motion

Custom Avatarmess
Possibly Barcelona by D-Kay and Epilson?!?!

Still though not sure on this one though! I mean that's the only tune I can think of with a city name but there aint many landmarks to work with in the piccy so you lead me to be confused, paranoid and genuinly pereplexed this time Mr Mulla!

MC Motion

Custom Avatarmess
Ok i've answered loads and not set any so here goes,

I want the producers name as well as the tune name! The tune name's easy but the producer not so......

Last edited:

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
Mulla said:

i thought that was pink panther