GTA: San Andreas

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
So how fars everyone got on this?

Unfortunately not had the chance to play it as much as Id like (which would mean quitting my job, girlfriend and social life) so Ive only just got up to the Glen Park mission and Im now rinsing all the other gangs and claiming their territory!

Anyone else found the jet pack? A friend of mine was also telling me in the police station bathroom you can pick up a big rubber dildo and beat people to death with it!!! :2thumbs:

Killa27

I have had the game for awhile now, I just got that jet pack thing.
Pink dildo, that’s wrong man. Lol
It’s a large game but I think its going to look better on the Xbox when it eventually comes out.

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Yeah the purple dildo is in the shower in the police station. All I would say is don't pick up the gun in there because you get shot to pieces!!! Anyone been in the betting shop yet?

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
yes, rinsed the betting shop big time, got quite far in this, jus bought meself that car showroom to stash all me beauties in.

xbox aint out til may nex year

theres a harrier jet apparently somewhere, need to find that!

DJ Lordward

T.D.P.
VIP Junglist
yeah its wicked game. i could play it 4 days on end like Mulla wants to but cant either! im still doin the Grove Street missions which are well good. iv heard it gets kinda shit after this wen ur in the country.

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
anyone else got the harrier yet? tis naughty man!

flies over land faster than anything, can get from one side of the state to the other in a matter of seconds! and fires missiles like u cant believe!

:dutty:

Zé_Klown_DJ said:
anyone else got the harrier yet? tis naughty man!

flies over land faster than anything, can get from one side of the state to the other in a matter of seconds! and fires missiles like u cant believe!

:dutty:
Where abouts is it? If you goto to Los Santos International get a car jump on its roof you can jump over the wall & steal 2 planes. There is a crappy 2 seater & a dogs nuts jet. If you goto Easterbay Airport (im cheating using Action Replay no wanted level EVER ;) ) you find helicopters & fighter planes but you cant get into them.....

The parachute is found in the tallest building in Downtown Los Santos. You go through the door & appear on the roof. Been on this game solid for 2 weeks now & still only done 18%. Im in the country, stuck on a car mission.... :(

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
sorry mikey, no chance, out on pc n xbox in may tho.

lien, u have to complete the game to get the harrier (its called the hydra), it'll be at ur place near the airstrip

havent actually got it meself, my mate has it

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Triple M said:
Will any of the GTA's come out on the cube? :confused:
Ha ha, never. That would ruin Nintendo's "kiddy" image.

Although, they just brought a GTA out on the Game Boy Advance, original GTA styles.

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
I got to San Fierro on the weekend, although I havent had a chance to look around it properly yet! Ive just had to buy my mate Zero's shop to get him out of shit!

The badland bits ok, but not as good as the city missions. Its quite mad racing around the countryside and over cliffs tho, plus Catalina's quite funny. Ends on two nasty racing missions tho.

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Has anyone got past the level where you drive Big Smoke to meet the russsians & you get caught up in the crossfire. I can get all the way to the bike but everytime I enter the sewer system I get macked out & always die. There's gotta be an easier way to do this someone help!!