Grunge Costume Idea

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dennis Lewy, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Dennis Lewy

Dennis Lewy New Member

Grunge has become synonymous with the 1990s alternative rock movement. The grunge movement began in 1992 when the album "Nevermind" by Nirvana hit number one on the Billboard charts, according to Justin Henderson, author of "Grunge Seattle." Fans of grunge music began to adopt a particular look characterized by shabby clothing, some of which was reminiscent of the punk look of the 1980s, and colorful dyed hair, among other characteristics. To see more Nirvana T Shirt, you can visit my website http://mynirvanatshirtonline.net

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

GRUNGE IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A COSTUME how very dare you indeed like so and as such, here, have some bans x, karl

ManuForti likes this.
  3. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Grunge can be dated way back to 85-86. It isn't because ONE album by ONE band hit the billboard charts that the movement STARTED in that same year.

But, as usual, I must be talking to a bot here, so... How are Skynet? Good? Planning to conquer the world together with Pinky and the Brain?

4. logikz

hahaaaaaa good question, indeed, hear hear! how are they indeed, old skynet, still sending that shitty t-1000? liquid walking talking metal and you still couldnt kill edward furlong?!?! but then, he was backed up by guns and roses, so its no wonder really, if you think about it.

do you know "were gonna drop the atom bomb" by turbonegro? best "you could be mine" rip ever, same as "all must fall" is the best "kashmir" rip ever. and i am shit tired of using quotation marks now, wont do it ever again. today.

5. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Oh bodo. You keep "saying" quotation marks are something you "won't" do anymore "today". C'mon. You know you "will". ""

6. logikz

ok mmm well its whats it called its its its a the number or a color that, you know, i rather think it has slipped my mind, i forget, it would seem, my word, doesnt it just. ah, yes "" i was going to "" do that, "werent i", hope your happy bodo, now i will resent myself inside. my pain is hurt inside my feels in the heart thats love shaped. see im deep and everything. i write words what are feels. all the hoes luv me.